Your need for speed costs big bucks.

Mikey P

Administrator
I/we owe the Cermacs about $400 more then I have in the MB bank account.

While Mark more then likely did not charge me/us for all the work he did he does need to make money for all the time he has put into switching the servers, setting up auto back ups, dealing with glitches in the system et.... He must have logged at least 30 hours into this project so far, so his bill was more then fair. I feel bad about not having enough in the MB account to pay him off today.

So...

Before I have to dip into personal funds, if you haven't paid your dues in a while I sure would appreciate some help right about now.

Hi Danny. :oops:

And or if you are a Supplier or Manufacturer who makes money off this board and would like to share the wealth, well that would be cool too.

Now get back to enjoying the blazing Mikeyboard.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
didn't you have some kind of links set up that would take us to the right account to pay?? if not what is the right account?? I can't remember

Name
Bruce
At the top right corner of this web page you will see two Pay Pal links/imgs. one will say Subscribe and the other will say Donate. Subscribe is $5 a month unless you want to pay more and the Donate is a donation.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Don't they get a free "subliminal" ad in the marketing section?

Mikey P

Administrator
Yes they do but that's hardly worth the ammount of time they put into this place.

Especially considering they dont make squat off OCIBR

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Mikey if you could give me an update on where I am with my membership I would be more than happy to prepay for 2 years

bank acct

Mikey,

My check for the $400.00 is on the way.

PM me your mailing address again.

Maybe Blueline would match it so you could have a small reserve.

Judson

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
It's called investment & amortization Mike. Everyone who builds an enterprise has start up costs that exceed revenue stream in the beginning.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I'm gonna send a little, this is a great place and I'm happy it's here. I would send more, but I just got f****d by some people I was trying to help(with some help from others.)

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Ken Snow said:
It's called investment & amortization Mike. Everyone who builds an enterprise has start up costs that exceed revenue stream in the beginning.

This made me think, I wonder if this little trick would work for my business?

"Ma'am my a/c went out in my van this week and it's going to cost me $900 to fix. If you like your welcome to donate some extra $$$ or pre-pay for the next few years cleaning. If not I'll have to take it out of my personal money." :lol:

Sad part is I did not make up the part about the a/c. :cry: I'm sure I'll have enough money saved to fix it by winter though. :?

Mikey P

Administrator
How would this place ever become a "Enterprise" with no banners?

Too many folks resent having to anti up anything let alone five measly bucks..

The Judson clan sure see the value of this place.

More then likely they would hate me too if they were around in my day's of terror on ICS.

Name
Bruce
I see nothing wrong with adding some google adds to this website. The bottom line is making enough money to pay the bill. I have helped run a very large website and forum for 7 years and its been anything but easy to keep paying the bill. http://www.tribalwar.com is a gaming website with 20,000 registered members and over 5,000 active members. There is always over 200 members on those forums at any given time. Check out the way the site has been designed and how the adds are placed, they dont get in the way of anything.

danpauselius

Mike, so long as there are no "sacred cows", all advertising is great. Knowing you, I don't think that will become an issue.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ive talked to people in the know and those Google ads in this type of forum would bring in about $20 a month.

Hardly worth the clutter.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Don't do it Mike, please. Keep making appeals to get as many as possible to chip in their 5$ a month and as it grows I would hope your costs, and time are compensated.

Keep this place ad free~the subtle selling is enough and the selling room is a great addition.

Ken

Lisa you're a riot :-)

rhyde

Name
rhyde
truckmount girl said:
Randy,

I've got a green big guy you can shoot....I might even pay you! :wink:

Take care,
Lisa

from what i hear he's needed to keep you in line or perhaps the two of you even out the mutual insanity :wink:

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
It would seem that the companies that Mikey really really promotes would step forward, not including Judson.

ps. I helped out.

danpauselius

What about a room with all the different companies and links to their sites. Make them pay $5 a month each.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I will keep the monthly supplier money coming for awhile..but to be honest I am a little surprised that not a single person here has donated a single fiver to the Barry Costa Marathon Run For the Leukemia/lymphoma Society Dunk Tank we are having Saturday. Hell I would have thought at least Tile Nerd would have wanted to dunk me...and I know a few surely want to put Shawn in the drink.. tell you what for every $5 that people give I will give $1 of my own personal money to MB fund...

John Olson

Name
John Olson
danpauselius said:
What about a room with all the different companies and links to their sites. Make them pay $5 a month each.

I pay at least $40 a month already :)

Bob Foster

Seeing how you live better electrically and don't hardly pay any money for fuel you should put up a case of Kirkland Mac and Cheese as a donation too. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom