Your chances of finding the Silver Bullet of presprays are..

Mikey P

Administrator
about as likely as finding Big Foot roaming a strip mall in Fresno, the Lochness Monster kickin it in the Necker Isle hot tub or finding hair on Chad's chest.

Aint gonna happen boys and girl.

Pick one that mixes easily, is readily available, sponsors your favorite cleaning forum, does not ruin your sense of smell or taste and can get MOST of the spots out.

Anything that gets them ALL out with one application is going to kill you, the customer and the carpet.

Todd Anthony

what about ultrapac ? but that might kill you . Does it have alot of bad stuff in it ?

What prespray works the best and is the safest to use for you and the customers ?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
WRONG AGAIN TONTO......... :!:

i HAVE THE "sILvRe bULLet".... :shock:

Joe Harper

(AKA) Lone Ranger.. 8)

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
An auto mechanic doesn't just use a single wrench to fix all of the problems they encounter, what makes ya think you can too ?

Chris A

Name
Chris
C Pennington said:
I have and less post spotting....

yup, with a good flush and moderately hot water (200), it's almost non-existent. I had to use some coffee stain remover yesterday and literally had to dust it off!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am currently trying to steal Hagopians recipe. I heard they have an evil chemist mixing the silver bullet daily

rick imby

Name
Rick
HARPER said:
Ya.......And a BRAIN SURGEON....doesn't do....PROSTRATE EXAMS..... :wink:

For some people a prostrate exam is the shortest route to their brain.

No names necessary.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Ultrapak Renovate is some groovy stuff. But will remove the protector on the carpet.

no it will not, in fact I don't really know what will, once I was mixing up some on the fender of my trailer and the protector spilled on a flat steel trailer fender. nothing would take it off, no amount of pressure washing at less than half inch away or any of my chemicals would, scrubbing etc. the only way I got rid of it was to paint over it!!!!!! now this is on bare smooth steel, imagine how much harder it is to get off a carpet fiber, protector has to wear off, there may be some solvents that will do it, but none of your juices for prespraying will do it.

renovate is a great product with a specific use, IMO its the same product as olefin preconditioner however it just seems like its less diluted, so I use it for my olefin prespray, I also use it on fire damaged carpets. for some reason I dislike the smell, however its ok and I deal with it.

Greenie

says right on the label it does. why would prochem say that if it wasn't in their interest, also something like a 12ph. great for fire/smoke/carbon soil.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
why bother with something so harsh. Ultra TLC from masterblend is awesome and it has a concentrated version 1.75oz per hydroforce

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom