Your 2 cents on my YP ad?

Name
Ezra Clark
I have my yellow page ad all put together and I am wondering if any advertising buffs want to give me their 2 cents?

have to email me though can;t figure out how to post it.

ezrac81@gmail.com

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
My opinion is, if you aren't smart enough to post it or find someone else to post it you should work for someone

Name
Ezra Clark
XTREME1 said:
My opinion is, if you aren't smart enough to post it or find someone else to post it you should work for someone

My opinion is, If you think posting a picture on MB has anything to do with running a business, you should go work for someone. :lol:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I think the ad needs to be warmed up.

Adding a picture of yourself or one of your cleaners will be a lot more beneficial than the before after picture.

Also, adding a small clent testimonal will also bring more work than the before after pic.

On the cheap paper the YP uses, the Before after pic will hard to tell one from the other anyway. So, a third reason to loose it.

Dave Yoakum

Name
Ezra Clark
I was going back and forth on the picture to use. Looking at the other ads around here every one has a little baby on carpet, a mom and a kid, I was trying not to blend in with everyone. Maybe I should have, time will tell.

Ezra

Connor

Name
Connor
Mikey P said:
Don't listen to Connor.

Wanna be carpet cleaners have mental issues.

KMA!

Connor? At least I can read, you meatless wonder. Crowley typed that, not me.

Mikey P

Administrator
woops, sorry, I'm fighting a hell of a virus/infection/bug right now and can't see straight

my humblest turd filled apology.

as for Crowley?

He is a lying POS so kindly disregard his comments.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Mr Clean Carpet said:
I was going back and forth on the picture to use. Looking at the other ads around here every one has a little baby on carpet, a mom and a kid, I was trying not to blend in with everyone. Maybe I should have, time will tell.

Ezra

It's beneficial and required to differentiate yourself from the other cleaners with some kind of unique selling position. Enforce yours.

I have clients call because they think it is very important to see who is coming into their home and because of client reviews. They are VERY important now!!!

A picture of you and a few reviews. Will break the ice and the prospect becomes your friend before they even call.

Connor

Name
Connor
Mikey P said:
woops, sorry, I'm fighting a hell of a virus/infection/bug right now and can't see straight

my humblest turd filled apology.

as for Crowley?

Well, okay, since yer ill.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
as for Crowley?

WTF I am loyal, honest, hard working etc...This is a first...GFY

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I just think Greg looks for the bad or lie in everything.

Any statement can have a negative meaning if you look for it.

I often wonder (after seeing one of his posts) what his personal life must be like.

"Hello sir, the milk will me $2.79"

"What the hell!!, the price of milk down the street is 22.9% lower than that and is 2.9% better of a grade than this piece of $hit milk you fawking reeetahd!!"

Just a guess.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

I thought my advice was pretty good. He should take a hard look at what he is trying to accomplish if he is asking an opinion without any surrounding information and if he can not do something and he lacks the wherewithal to get someone else to do it , maybe enteurpenership isn't his thing.

How do you disagree with that Brian? You either can do or can lead and delegate or both. If you can't do either well say thank you for the Guv'ment check

as for my sad pathetic life I have spent most of the summer at the beach house but did take a break to go to Cedar Point in Ohio. A few weeks back in Clearwater Fla, going to my condo in the green mountains the end of the month, Montreal in spet and FSU vs BC in october. Yes a sad pathetic life. I may try and scam hard working people out of $500 if things really get tight

Name
Ezra Clark
XTREME1 said:
I thought my advice was pretty good. He should take a hard look at what he is trying to accomplish if he is asking an opinion without any surrounding information and if he can not do something and he lacks the wherewithal to get someone else to do it , maybe enteurpenership isn't his thing.

The opportunity to see my ad was just an email away for anyone who cared to chime in with any constructive criticism. I was hoping to keep your type of people away, but even a nuke won't kill off the cockroaches! :lol:

I did get the feed back I was looking for, thank you for your concern.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Glad I am better than Ezra.
You said
though can;t figure out how to post it.

I am glad you do better than my 3 truck company that doesn't advertise and makes a boatload of money. I am happy you don't like the simple truth that you posted you didn't know how to post and had no one to do it that I gave you the hard to swallow truth that if you are too stupid to post a pic or too stupid to find someone to do it maybe your talents would be required elsewhere.

Don't take it as a knock, take it as a reality check. Maybe you need a secretary or a helper or involve someone close to you who may be of help. Of ourse you took my advice as a slap because you are stupid and can't see simple evaluations

You do realize not everyone is cut out for ownership or management?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
have to email me though can;t figure out how to post it.
this is what you said in your original post. Were you lying?
The opportunity to see my ad was just an email away for anyone who cared to chime in with any constructive criticism.
Then you said this but is a contradiction of your original post
You sir are a true douche.
then you went straight to name calling when you realized when you were wrong. Best advice I have for you is don't be an idiot

Name
Ezra Clark
Quote whatever you want, I'm sticking to my last post. I feel sorry for your children. hey Marty, blow me

Name
Ezra Clark
Thanks, used to sites where a window pops up and I can choose a picture from my computer files.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom