You say "Goodbye" and I say "Hello, hello, hello". Another Vacuum Post!

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt

I lost my second old friend in 2 years. Sadly they aren't what they use to be. Nothing is. It wasn't the belts...I went through 2 or 3 but was easily changed when it happened. It wasn't the Sanitaire beater bar which I believe is the best design available.
It was EVERYTHING else. The height adjustment was junk. The plastic body was brittle and cracked and broke easily. The little metal hook that held the bottom of the vacuum bag broke off both vacuums. The fix is to order the entire plastic body...if you know where the metal hook is...nope.Not made like they use to. So to accept that everything is junk.
I have been told that the Lift Away Shark is a good Vacuum. I will be surprised if it lasts a year but Marty has given me good advice before...so...
Anyone in this business longer than 5 minutes believe they have found a great commercial vacuum? Don't say Oreck.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
So far I am liking my sanitaire hard body vac. Seems to be a softer, more durable plastic. Has an adjustable pile height. HEPA filter, edging hose and crevice tool, dusting brush on board. Has a handle at the bottom of the tank so you can do stairs if necessary. Uses disposable bags.

IMG_20190325_132639.jpg

Name
Matt Middleton
View attachment 89764
I lost my second old friend in 2 years. Sadly they aren't what they use to be. Nothing is. It wasn't the belts...I went through 2 or 3 but was easily changed when it happened. It wasn't the Sanitaire beater bar which I believe is the best design available.
It was EVERYTHING else. The height adjustment was junk. The plastic body was brittle and cracked and broke easily. The little metal hook that held the bottom of the vacuum bag broke off both vacuums. The fix is to order the entire plastic body...if you know where the metal hook is...nope.Not made like they use to. So to accept that everything is junk.
I have been told that the Lift Away Shark is a good Vacuum. I will be surprised if it lasts a year but Marty has given me good advice before...so...
Anyone in this business longer than 5 minutes believe they have found a great commercial vacuum? Don't say Oreck.
We use the Shark Rotator, looks good, easy to clean and it vacuums great.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom