Yelp ads

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on paid Yelp ads? I've been using Yelp ads for about a year an honestly I don't know if it's worth the $400 per month cost. Seems like we book very few jobs through Yelp.

Mikey P

Administrator
highly competitive area, known for coupon discounts.

You don't have the most reviews nor are you the cheapest so unless you can get way more reviews, you are wasting money as they cheapskate nor the quality conscious will be calling...sadly.

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
highly competitive area, known for coupon discounts.

You don't have the most reviews nor are you the cheapest so unless you can get way more reviews, you are wasting money as they cheapskate nor the quality conscious will be calling...sadly.

Yelp sure doesn't make it easy to get reviews either. They filtered a bunch of ours.

Jason L

Name
Superior Carpet Cleaners Las Vegas
I personally think yelp sucks. May work for some but not many. Sharing any kind of traffic doesn't sit well with me so i shoot for organic traffic and rankings to drive sales.

FredC

Village Idiot
but he has 21 google reviews...written in the past month..............by people who use an awful lot of services...all over the world...like Hemant

maybe we should put him in touch with Yoakum

post content seems to indicate he is just attempting to meet the link posting threshold.......

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
yes........seems to be more of a switch they occasionally throw....but yes

you would think he would know better since it appears he also likes to play SEO guy at True Blue :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::dejection:

tb.jpg

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Oh nvm, I just re-read Fred's post. Yea same person, maybe he is busy doing SEO for other companies and no time to do it for his CC business.. And no, never heard of either.

Reactions: Mikey P and FredC

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
BTW: Customers will eventually notice the fake reviews by looking at the profiles of people that left reviews on your facebook page. This also applies to Yelp.

They may not so much on google plus, because really who cares about Google+.. Even I have a few sham reviews on that, but Yelp and FB speak for themselves. Not sure how you can be getting 5 stars from people living in Washington, Oregon, and everywhere but NV. If you are truly trying to grow your business, you need real reviews. Just by looking at 5 random ones, none live in your area.

Ask customers for these after you get done cleaning. Offer some sort of credit for their next cleaning to get started. Unless you're leaving their carpet wet for 2 days and don't wanna risk the negativity. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom