year end rush

Mikey P

Administrator
Looks like I'll have a decent one this year for the 1st time

The Scruz boys are swamped and running lean

How about you?

Jimmy is your wife having you do the whole house before Turkey Day?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'm flooded with work. Terrible timing, because I've been getting pounded by this rain all week and some last week I think. People were calling to cancel and reschedule 2-3 weeks ago when it was nice and sunny. But they're determined to get their place cleaned up while It's flooding over here. Morons

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
My "have to have it before Thanksgiving" customers are calling and are lucky if they turn in to "have to have it before Christmas" customers. The tree going up really complicates things.

I have been booked out 5-6 weeks for a while. Love the work but realistically it's not a good problem to have.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I loaded sacks of feed grain last week and have been trying to heal. Lost a week of work. Most were willing to shift days.

Don’t load sacks of grain.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
The rush starts 2 weeks after Thanksgiving here in Vacation Rental land. Winter season is the big season for me ... until Snowbirds head back North. Lots of panic and big dollar jobs...soon.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think they are busy. I stopped in to do time sheets and there was nobody around. Piles of rugs and upholstery and nobody working on it. Saw a Firebird and ducting ready to be loaded. I asked what was up and was told they were drying a large residential loss. They were also did a sewage job last night after hours.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
booking the third week in December. SOLID. By Thanksgiving will be booked to Christmas. Thats been pretty usual for me for years. If its a job that absolutely needs to be done within a certain time frame I cant do, then I refer it to another local cleaner.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I’m swamped with what I do, but who cares huh. We just go from season to season. School carnivals, school auctions, turkey bingo, no school next week, one church to refinish the floors in. Just finished one. Used fans on them, between coats loll. Never lets up.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I'm flooded with work. Terrible timing, because I've been getting pounded by this rain all week and some last week I think. People were calling to cancel and reschedule 2-3 weeks ago when it was nice and sunny. But they're determined to get their place cleaned up while It's flooding over here. Morons
Ahhh....what does the wife tell ya ta do...?

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
we are hopeful....as I have about 6 months of down time from our local GM with "Christine"

We busted our butts to try and make up for some lost income....but how does a person make up for 6 months of lost income, making the payments and insurance payments for what was then a very expensive paper weight sitting in their parking lot or my garage waiting for them to do anything.....

(The make me very angry right now and I am looking to release some of it back soon.....)

Reactions: Cleanworks

SamIam

Name
sam miller
We’ve been busy real busy, for us!

I’ve worked 6 days a week for three weeks in a row hoping to get some time to rest soon.

Had 7 jobs Black Friday $1300.

And seven today $1150

Monday has a full route.

So hopefully we finish November strong.

And the last two December’s have been like a early January.

I have two thoughts give a discount and the same people who always call get a break!

Or just offer 10% off to hesitant lookie loos!

Mikey P

Administrator
the classic example of working himself silly chasing shit jobs.

Someone with Sam's skills and integrity should have a $375 + job average in California.

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom