Yard Signs

CapeCleaner

Anyone place small signs in your client's yards for a few days after a job? If so, have they produced any jobs?

Mikey P

Administrator
Lordy dude, those are for painters, roofers and landscapers.

Do you really think Mrs Pift wants all her nosy neighbors asking to come inside and see your wickbacks?

You get your chance when your well formulated wrap is in her driveway for 15 minutes.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Used to when first got started in the business. Guy that lettered my van made one up for me. Didn't get much out of it and plus was a hassle to have to go back and pick it up. :roll:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If Miss pifts has a sign in her front yard then it stands to reason that she was happy with the job.

Not all referrals are from someone showing off their carpet.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I actually had a customer a couple of weeks ago tell me I should do that and volunteered to have the first one put in his yard and leave it for a few weeks. This guy was a school teacher but had a real interest in marketing. He basically said like Brian said, just having the sign in the yard was as good as a referral or endorsement. I thought about getting about 10 and just putting them in choice houses in choice neighborhoods, with permission of course. I can't see any reason most people would object afterall they already do it for roofers and such. I'll probably try it after the first of the year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom