WOW 300 foot hose run without a vortex

Bjorn

see no problems with long hose runs and it was low tide

r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmYzkTN_4Dkr]

Bob Foster

I would have insisted on test driving the carpet cleaning to make sure it was done right.

Rightie Tightie said:
see no problems with long hose runs and it was low tide

b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmYzkTN_4Dkb]

Sweet.....RIGHTY TIGHTY>>>LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......thats a needed t-shirt in Alabama.

G

admiralclean said:
You can string 300' off a Recoil, too.

Yes; did a 250 on a 4 story apartment building other day; last 50feet was my booster plenty of suction nice lady tiped great.

rick imby

Name
Rick
I don't get it. Rickie you have a portable and you run 250 feet of hose? And a booster? Isn't it easier to just move your portable the 250 feet instead of hauling around a van full of hose and then moving your mini portable booster too?

I guess I am just dense.

rick imby said:
I don't get it. Rickie you have a portable and you run 250 feet of hose? And a booster? Isn't it easier to just move your portable the 250 feet instead of hauling around a van full of hose and then moving your mini portable booster too?

I guess I am just dense.

Remember its not a porty......................... Its a mobile TM

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
It, looks like the job could have been done with an upholstery tool. The wimpiest TM could have powered this job no problem. With the right methodology, I feel very comfortable running 300’on any job even with a 33 blower.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Chris Muetterties said:
[quote="rick imby":2bhgqqdl]I don't get it. Rickie you have a portable and you run 250 feet of hose? And a booster? Isn't it easier to just move your portable the 250 feet instead of hauling around a van full of hose and then moving your mini portable booster too?

I guess I am just dense.

Remember its not a porty......................... Its a mobile TM[/quote:2bhgqqdl]

NOw that right there is FUNNY.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom