Ron Hunkins
It doesn't have to!
www.sealadoor.com

fullsizeoutput_19f2.jpeg

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
The Jumbo fits most commercial doors?
Good morning, Mike....No! The Standard is made to fit the "typical" commercial doorway, which is 36" X 84", and then it compresses down to fit the "typical" residential doorway (36" X 80"). The "Jumbo" will ONLY fit in an 8' doorway...but of course, we have the height extender to assist The Standard to fit an 8' doorway. And also, allow me to note, that since UPS changed their "acceptable range", the Jumbo has become impossible to send fully assembled, thus we send it "some assembly required" (pretty unacceptable way to ship a product....in my opinion). Thanks for asking, Mike!

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Good morning, Mike....No! The Standard is made to fit the "typical" commercial doorway, which is 36" X 84", and then it compresses down to fit the "typical" residential doorway (36" X 80"). The "Jumbo" will ONLY fit in an 8' doorway...but of course, we have the height extender to assist The Standard to fit an 8' doorway. And also, allow me to note, that since UPS changed their "acceptable range", the Jumbo has become impossible to send fully assembled, thus we send it "some assembly required" (pretty unacceptable way to ship a product....in my opinion). Thanks for asking, Mike!

Well I'm glad I got my Jumbo early on..

Reactions: sealcanvas

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
So what's best size for me??

I do mostly residential with mix of commercial .
Good morning Brad....I'm sorry for the delayed response, I just saw your question. The "Standard" Seal-A-Door is built to perfectly fit the "typical" commercial doorway (which is 36" X 84"); it is built with a spring loaded frame which allows it to compress down to fit in the "typical" residential doorway (35/36" X 79/80"). I recognize, however, that "typical" is not always the case...so it really depends on your customer base to determine what's "Right" for you. And that's why we have the "Extender" accessories...to try and cover as many potentials as possible.

Reactions: BradFenstermaker

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom