Windsor Dri-Matic review

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Got my Windsor Dri-Matic today, took it on 3 resi jobs,
Have to say, I didn't expect it to be so aggressive for an 11lbs CRB.

Its not going to replace my 175, but I CERTAINLY will be using it allot less!

I tried it out on my first job, used 2oz/gal Judson Juice, and after pre-scrub, all spots where gone and the nap was nice and "fluffy"
In fact when I proceeded to continue setting up the customer thought I was finished, and said "The carpet looks GREAT!!"
...Sir, That was just the pre-treatment... "Whoa!"
:)

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I just got mine today. My ups guy doesn't come till 4 pm so I have wait till tomorrow to try it out. I have a very dirty townhouse to do at the end of the day. I have to strip & wax 1000sf for my first job. Looking forward to playing with my new toy.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Are they brand new? I can't wait to get mine... Maybe tomorrow??

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Not brand new, but seems very lightly used.

I don't know what new ones look like, but I think it could use some newer bristles, they seem a little worn down, But still very stiff.

TimP

I just went to my e-bay account and found there is a tracking # and mine is expected to arrive on Monday.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
TimP said:
I just went to my e-bay account and found there is a tracking # and mine is expected to arrive on Monday.

I noticed that 15 minutes before UPS showed up at my door lol.
Didn't know that existed.

Name
Nate W.
I just got home tonight from Vegas and my mom told me we received the handle part 2 days ago. I'm still waiting on the bottom piece to come in but the UPS driver said nothing on the manifest. We'll wait and see. I even ordered it before Greenie posted it on here. :x

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Used mine on 2 jobs now. Works great, Some rooms look clean after vac, pre-spray and scrub.

Thank you Greenie

Able 1

Name
Keith
Sorry to hear that Nate hope you git your chit. I have use it on 5 jobs now and I love it, it really digs in..

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I bought mine for $100 off craigslist several months ago...A Sebo...worked great. I need new brushes, anyone know where to get them?

If you use these on super greasy or urine jobs make sure to soak them for at least 48-72 hours in a bucket with odorcide, the smell is out of this world. After drying, you will have to remove the fine hair particles in each and every single bristles on both brushes. That's the only downside, but overall i like my machine.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
So, did this take the place of the Icapsol. :?:

I see they sell for about a grand. :?: US$999.99

Ooroo,

:roll:

Dr Vapeur

Supportive Member
Name
Richard Gagne
Glad your enjoying your new toy Ashley and Louis. I have been using a Windsor Dri-Matic for a while now also. Nice little machine , easy to carry, the tray is quit useful. I was lucky mine only cost me $50. I was visiting my local supplier looking at 175's and I saw the Dri-Matic sitting in a corner covered in dust. Never seen one before and had no idea if it would be useful it. Best 50 I ever spent.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Been using the Sebo for year and half now, or has it been longer, I'm forgetting when I bought it. Anyway, still going, use it almost every day. I've been getting the same comments.
I like being able to take it and something else in the same hand and walk into the house.

TimP

I got mine just now and turned it on to make sure it worked. I'll try it out tomorrow. I have 2 jobs.

Name
Nate W.
Able 1 said:
Sorry to hear that Nate hope you git your chit. I have use it on 5 jobs now and I love it, it really digs in..

I just got a call today after I sent a email on Saturday. Seems like it got lost in transit. A claim is being filed on there part, but hopefully they have another one to send out. Customer service has been good on their part. Just have to wait and see. :|

TimP

Well I tried it on two jobs today. The main thing I like is that it's very light and easy to bring in to the home. I'd say it does a pretty good job of scrubbing in pre-spray. Although I didn't have any nasty carpet to clean I can't say how well it would do in that case. It moves pretty good, not to mention quickly, on carpet and does seem to bog down a little at times but for its size it does well. I'd say it's better than any hand aggitation for sure and way faster too.

So far I'm happy with buying it. I don't know if I'd buy another at 500 bucks though, or whatever they cost.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom