Raffle Win an Aqua Helix and Unleashed combo package from Legend Brands!

Name
Jeff T
I seen the Aqua Helix at my local distributor. It’s sitting in the showroom. It looks used. I asked the guy what’s up with it, he said 2 separate resto companies have tried it out.... BOTH RETURNED IT.... neither one liked it for water extraction. Guess they said they don’t see a need for the tool...

FredC

Village Idiot
I seen the Aqua Helix at my local distributor. It’s sitting in the showroom. It looks used. I asked the guy what’s up with it, he said 2 separate resto companies have tried it out.... BOTH RETURNED IT.... neither one liked it for water extraction. Guess they said they don’t see a need for the tool...

Well there are also two cases of unleashed which I can attest to working well......so if after you tried it for yourself and didn't like it you could sell it or keep it for a funny party hat so you can be "that guy", use it for personal protection, or attach wheels and use it for transportation.....the options are really endless

of course I think you would have to pay shipping to canukistan

Name
Swani
Screenshot_20180622-120649.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Its like putting lipstick on a pig.
who knows, maybe after actually trying this "stand up and dragable water claw" the Aqua Helix will get a good review?
I think it might impress the customer and convince them why the service warranted an extra fee.
I think the Un-du-zit is good.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Well there are also two cases of unleashed which I can attest to working well......so if after you tried it for yourself and didn't like it you could sell it or keep it for a funny party hat so you can be "that guy", use it for personal protection, or attach wheels and use it for transportation.....the options are really endless

of course I think you would have to pay shipping to canukistan

What’s weird is they hook it to a ninja warrior at connections using a see through plastic box with a layer of carpet and pad flooded with water, and it pulls the water out of the pad and carpet with a porty!

I was impressed

Reactions: FredC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom