WIN A FREE CASE of Surround Encap and Revive Encap Pads

G

Here is the Bonnet Pro Contest. I am looking for your 2 most commonly used search words or phrases when you search on line for low moisture or encap chemicals or supplies. I also want you 2 most commonly used words or phrases when searching for low moisture or encap related equipment.
I will leave the post up for 40 days. The winner will be selected at random, and will receive their choice of a case of any one of my Surround products and they will also receive a case of Revive encap pads. Both will come with FREE shipping. The winner will be posted when the contest is over. To make contest valid I need at least 15 participants. Thanks, God Bless and good luck.

G

Hey Waldo, you want to define snake oil. I know no one here, so no one has an advantage. Names out of a hat.

Scott Rogers

John, how long does your bonnet pro take to recharge?
How many charges are the batteries good for?
I assume the speed is adjustable? Do you walk behind or is there a step to ride on?

Do you have a machine in the Atlanta area I can see a demo on?

Scott Rogers

Low moisture carpet cleaning chemicals
Low moisture carpet cleaning machines
low moisture carpet cleaning equipment

Carpet shampoo equipment

Dry carpet cleaning machines
Dry carpet cleaning equipment
Dry carpet cleaning chemicals

Encapsulating shampoo chemicals
encapsulating shampoo equipment

Carpet cleaning equipment
carpet cleaning chemicals

G

Thanks for the words Scott. To answer your questions about the Carpet Max. The charge time will depend upon the amount of battery life used. My new chargers will do a complete charge to a drained machine in 8-9 hours. The life of the batteries depends on several factors such as hours used and the care of the batteries ( adding water when needed )When cared for the answer should be years. I still have the original batteries in my test mule from 04. The speed is adjustable two ways or in other words infinitely from o to around 6 m.p.h. And It is a walk behind machine. I dont think I have one in that area yet, but you have options.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Encapsulating carpet cleaning chemicals
dry carpet cleaning chemicals

encapsulating carpet cleaning equipment
dry carpet cleaning equipment

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
EnCApSULATIoN is the new MARKETING buzz word for SHAMPOO.

Marketing gurus have re-invented SHAMPOO because of the negative connotations that SHAMPOO leaves a lot of residue.

A similar marketing buzz word exists for STEAM CLEANING, which is now
the HOT WATER EXTRACTION (HWE).

The SHAMPOO residue is still in the carpet but you don't see it.
Nor will you SEE it in your vacuum bag.

Should again be renamed, "PIXIE DUST"

G

Hey Jimmy, what rock have you been living under? Encap has passed bonnet as the number 2 most used method, because it doesn't work?When did you last empty the contents of a vacuum bag and look at the contents under magnification? If you don't want to be apart of the contest no problem. Don't start trouble.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Straight EnCAPsULAtION IS DONE by BDCC or janitors just getting into the business.

The learning curve on bonnet/OP cleaning is just too hard on the brain for these cavemen type.

Scott

John Klucznik said:
Don't start trouble.

Welcome, John. It's obvious you don't know Jimmy very well. If you stick around you will see that he calls 'em as he sees 'em. Most of us here appreciate his honesty.

BTW, I don't care what anyone calls the method, whether it's shampoo or encapsulation. It has its place in the cleaning arsenal, but it definitely is not the best tool to choose in many cleaning situations. We have 3 Cimex machines in my company and use the encap. process often, but certainly not where the carpet is very dirty nor in any residential setting.

Scott

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Don't you guys know that encap cleaning followed by a Host type material with a brush-pro type machine is the new and rapidly growing trend in residential cleaning.

To update the process they also add the word Oxy or green to the cleaning process name.

Low equipment cost.
faster cleaning.
fast drying.
NO GAS!

It's time to get on the bus or get run over by it!

asupremeclean

Dry carpet cleaning chemicals / equipment

That would be my first attempt if I had no clue what I was looking for.

If I knew a little about encapsulation I would use "encapsulation" in place of dry carpet cleaning.

You could also use:
encapsulation cleaning
commercial encapsulation
dry carpet cleaning method / process

That's all I got for now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom