Why is MB so addictive?

Ok please explain how you cleaned 60,000 sq ft with a portable in a week? Someone is screwing around and having some fun.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
OK...mAry...Its is not Mikey....He would have Picked up on the Ben Surdi.."stolen wand"

AND....Please sTop...with the GAY jokes..."You know how sEnSaTive..I am".... :wink:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Down to three very serious bidders now.

$290 was the last offer.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
BlinkClean said:
bob vawter said:
ya YA...that's all fine....but

can you hang in the RR?

Whats the RR?

The RUBBER ROOM is what RR is. Ask Bob V. and he will let you in. Mikeysboard is a great place to hang out and put up your feet, lots of stuff goes on here!! No BS either unless it comes from Chavez! :mrgreen:

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I was thinking that exact thing yesterday myself, very addicting. I'm a whore for carpet cleaning information. There is a new thing to learn everyday. The hating on this board is great. Very commical, all in good fun.
BlinkClean said:
I haven't been able to have it closed for more than 10 minutes at a time today since I found it this morning, and I've already made almost 30 posts......wow......Why is MB so addictive? It's like heroine (not that I've ever tried it).

harryhides

Name
Tony
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
(Plato)

I, might as well limit myself to just writing elipsises.........................

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's one of the things I like about James is he is consistent.........consistently hates everyone!

It's not personal, it's not like Jimmy is racist or anything, he just doesn't like Asian's African's, Native Americans, German's, Hispanic's, Hawaiians, Indians, Middle Easterner's, Russian's. Most Bovine and some Canine, all Feline, Cyborg's, Elf's, Dwarf's, Extraterrestrial's, Smurf's, troll's, and Super Human's (he's jealous).

Anyone left out, was purely by accident, just add yourself to the list with the hated!
:mrgreen:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You just made my #1 pick on today's DeD pool list.

:shock:

BlinkClean

Walrus said:
GONZALASS ARE YOU LEGAL?

:shock:

Umm no, I was born in the US.....My mother lived here for 40 years when I was born, and we come from a cuban heritage, nothing mexican or anything like that. We lived in miami, Florida until just a few months ago...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Umm no, I was born in the US.....My mother lived here for 40 years when I was born, and we come from a cuban heritage, nothing mexican or anything like that.
WTF Damm that hurt!

Fookin Cuban's think they are all Tony Montana.....bass-tard's! :p

Greenie

danielc said:
Ok please explain how you cleaned 60,000 sq ft with a portable in a week? Someone is screwing around and having some fun.

I wanna hear about the 6 jet Ti wand and 500psi Porty?

harryhides

Name
Tony
rctpks said:
That's one of the things I like about James is he is consistent.........consistently hates everyone!

It's not personal, it's not like Jimmy is racist or anything, he just doesn't like Asian's African's, Native Americans, German's, Hispanic's, Hawaiians, Indians, Middle Easterner's, Russian's. Most Bovine and some Canine, all Feline, Cyborg's, Elf's, Dwarf's, Extraterrestrial's, Smurf's, troll's, and Super Human's (he's jealous).

Anyone left out, was purely by accident, just add yourself to the list with the hated!

But Marty and any Ugandan are his "heroes". Not sure of the connection but there it is.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
They have some history together!

Marty.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Well unless you're Crowley and lie about how great an athlete you WERE or Danny and what a great ump you are.
WTF Chavez I thought we wuz homeys. go back to your 4.8 minute fourty

Mr Cox I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a more ironic case than yours where it pertains to etymology .

Cox and c*cks, could it be that this explains your behavior on this board?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I guessing its Boyle, he the only guy on here that has a fascination with my c*ck. But maybe there are two homos on here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom