Why drive 10 hrs to buy a Judson

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
richard said:
Steve Lillard said:
Of course when you buy something from someone they are going to respect you for it :lol:

Nice unit!!!!
I'm looking to get a new slid in
so far ProChem is in the lead from my research!

I was born at night but not last night. I can spot a fake rather quickly. Les and Joyce are as genuine as you can get. I purchased the TNT from Les because it just made sense to me. I can fix anything on this machine and the performance cannot be matched for the price. I see 3 to 5 + truckmount vans waiting to be fixed everytime I visit the local shops. Most are less than 5 years old. Granted some are run by monkeys that have no vested interest in the equipment or company they work for therefore abuse the equipment. I have talked to the shop owners, mechanics and ex-mechanics. For me I believe this was the best investment I could make. 2 small jobs today using 2" hose only. In and out like a New York pick-pocket. Clean as a whistle and nearly dry as I drove away.

Oh jeez

G

Les and Joyce are 1st class people!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I said that in a wrong way,

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Kevin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTiR37_eIjU

I have a lie detector and know how to use it! (no winking necessary I have a BS detector too) That was before the heat upgrades, ask Brian Cannon, Billy Hicks, Tony Dees, anyone with an Aerotech 06 or later .... these figures are not inflated AT ALL! Better yet, come ride along and see for yourself.
That video was at 09 flow TI single wand continuous flow and the machine was only set at 250, I've only set it higher a few times as that is beyond the high pressure hose rating.

FYI I think Judson make some fine TM's or I wouldn't recommend them, but the point I was making is I didn't know they made HX systems as someone I sent to them who wanted a HX system, was turned off because Les tried to talk them out of one. (at least that was the potential customers perception as they related it to me)

Steve Lillard said:
Les and Joyce are 1st class people!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I said that in a wrong way,

THANKS Joyce and I do Appreciate the compliment.

100_1240.jpg

100_1238.jpg

100_1237.jpg

100_1236.jpg

G

Hey Captain,really,.As I stated in the 1st post,we dont want to have to have a 20' box truck to carry around the size hx it takes to get what you get,when I can have a small footprint that does it without all the complicated BS.Dont get bent or sensitive like Mike, :lol: just understand we all have our own opinions,I pesonally use both heat methods,and what I did 20 years ago and what you did 30 years ago dont apply.

Greenie

Les has that look......What are these extra parts for, the TNT doesn't need this stuff? :lol:

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Kevin:
I only have a 16' box, and it carries a lot more than a HX... 220 gal fresh water, 14 assorted air movers, 200 Ht Dehu, Atlantic Dehu, Rover, 2 airpaths, vacuum, repair box, dye kit, meter box, spotting kits, 2 Ti wands, tile tools etc. and footprint may be your criteria, performance, carrying capacity, profile, and dry times are mine!

8-06-07006.jpg

And I hope what I did 30 years ago matters... I learn from experience, otherwise you make the same stupid mistakes over and over again.

G

captaincarpet said:
Kevin:
I only have a 16' box, and it carries a lot more than a HX... 220 gal fresh water, 14 assorted air movers, 200 Ht Dehu, Atlantic Dehu, Rover, 2 airpaths, vacuum, repair box, dye kit, meter box, spotting kits, 2 Ti wands, tile tools etc. and footprint may be your criteria, performance, carrying capacity, profile, and dry times are mine!

8-06-07006.jpg

And I hope what I did 30 years ago matters... I learn from experience, otherwise you make the same stupid mistakes over and over again.[/quote}

Ok Tom,are you sniffing the chems again?The point was heat and why you are able to sustain yours because of their enormous size and that my friend is why you have a 16' box where the machine takes up 3/4 of,now if I have a nissan 80hp motor driving a #6 blower with a coolant pre-heater and a kerosene heater can I do just what you do?The answer is yes and maybe better because I run the blower at full capacity and to top it all off,I could put it in a 10' box and still add all the other things you mentioned,now you are starting to sound like you have little man big truck syndrome

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Sniffing chemicals? no... actually I set up my truck to fit my business and my companies usp. If you like what you have, and what you use, more power to you...Great!
You said I couldn't get the heat... I showed you I do. You then said I need a 20' box to carry my HX, wrong again, now you want to debate types of TM, footprint, size, etc. Get a life... I don't tell you how to run you business or what equipment you should buy, so where do you get off telling me what I should do? Obviously I could have chosen ANY TM, but I bought what I wanted and what suited my personal needs, as I'm sure you did as well.
If you really want to debate this further, call me any evening on my dime and we can talk, otherwise you have an opinion just like everyone else, and please don't ASSuME to know my business or needs better than I do.
Thomas Cermak
888-566-1119

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Nice job of hijacking this thread you 2 numbskulls.

Take your argument somewhere else.

A guy is trying to show his excitement for his new TM and promote the seller. Then you 2 come along bitch like 2 old men.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
"That looks like a beautiful machine to me. I haven't run a "slide in" in almost 16 years, but if I had to run one that one or its bigger brother would be my choice.
Are the Judson's ever going to make a heat exchange system? From what I've seen they really know how to build so if they made a HE system it would great!

Sorry, I HATE propane and Kerosene burning BOMBs, I like "free unlimited heat"."

Sorry if my origional post ( before Kevin decided to tell me what I need and whats best for me) was off topic... can you point out where I went off course here??
Did I say something wrong? Did I actually have an opinion? again sorry, but if I'm challenged on an opinion or personal prefference I will defend my right to have an opinion.
This is still America right? So I feel I can answer any challenge on a public forum...
And FYI I offered to take it to the phone... off the board... and toll free...did you notice?

p.s. Unlike both you and Kevin I filled out my profile... completely... I have nothing to hide... or that I am ashamed of...and at least I can follow simple directions... numbskull. lol

G

Hey Vincent,should I whine when "you" are bitching with Marty,and if you read it all, you will see Tom here, for some reason, thinks I am telling him what equipment to use(now I know he is messing with his chems :lol: )but in fact arguing the point of alternative fuel,which is what the truck in this thread uses,and to say it is like a bomb is not going to make him wonder?Now Vincent BTFO,and Tom,I am done,because you missed the point.

PS-how much more you want in a profile?

Greenie

mebe one of the dwarves will have the insight to Split the thread into two and file them accordingly.

G

Its ok to disagree,and for the most part the thread was about equipment and so on,I have no ill twoards Tom,I was just throwing in my 2 cents.

Les.

How much have you been paid for doing warrenty work on Blueline,

In FL we rebuilt 3 Champs.

Have been paid nothing,like 0

Nice Co to do business with.

Judson

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
you know what i want???

I want a machine like the TNT, with a single exhaust exchanger.....something to take the edge of the cold water, before it gets to the burner...

Also it would make it on smaller jobs, your not half way done before you get up to temp...

make it kick back to your freshy tank or something like that as the diverter..

cuz if i could get the 40 degree water out of the tap(during winter) and kick it up 50 degrees or so..then it makes the burners SCREAM

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
why not just flow your cold before you start or start with a next to empty water box?

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Kevin:

No ill will here either, I gave my 888-566-1119 so we could talk and debate without detracting from the thread. You are welcome to call any time, no disrespect was ever intended...
I thought perhaps you were missing my point as well... that JUDSON builds a fine machine.
I see you use a HM machine and I was a HM baby until the AT, and I still like HM too, but I have to tell you that my AT does rock (OMFG)!
In my own business in Ohio I owned 2 HM's... I purchased a HM 4.7 CDS in '95 and a 4.8 Salsa in 2001.

Now I just have to repeat myself... If I wanted to buy a slide in TM EVER, Judson would be my FIRST call!

T

The Magician

Tom what do you use to clean Uph and whats your favorite Uph. tool?

Kevin: 80 hp motor. What kind of motor is it.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
The chemistry would obviously depend on fabric and soil type. I use the CFR upholstery tool, it is an internal jet high flow tool.

CFRtool.jpg

G

Hey Tom,sorry about not getting back to this,I had to go help with a little water intrusion problem.My HM is a refurbished older(and I mean older) one with a CDS tank and control panel,but it uses a nissan A15,literally a 1980 210 motor,that is stripped to nothing,angle iron frame bolted to it then it bolted to the floor,so all exhaust had to go under the van,then the blower just sits offset in the back, pulleys lined up with dual pully coming off the flywheel.The pump is a 280 cat with a clutch that sits right on top of the blower.I put in a flex exhaust under the van and right at the blower exhaust because I use a sliding mount for the blower(it slides 3" to take off the belt add new ones then crank adjustment bolts.) it is very simplistic.
The heat as of right now is a coolant hx w/195 thermo going into a ht #3 with a little finagaling.Just runnig it for now the way it is,but in the future I am going to reconfigure it in a small box truck ans add a 59 or 6.When I saw this thing,I just liked the simplicity of it all,and after 8 different machines,simple is what you want.

Kevin

PS-Magic Man,as you probaly already read it is an A15 rated at 80 hp,just the specs

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Kevin:

Sounds good and simple, post a few pic's in the "a thousand words" area, I am sure many would like to see them. Have a good weekend...I'm here eating lunch and then its back to work for me.

SuperFly

Congrats on your new Unit richard.. Its a great feeling getting a new TM.. :D
Like getting a new Woman but better and Hotter.. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom