Why do we instinctively wish for more vacuum to solve our over wetting issues when we should be looking to use less water..

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
A full 2" Hoe?

Pics please
Greenie ordered it for me back in the day. I also have a 10 inch Prochem wand (I believe) that I bought from Brevick that is awesome for cleaning area rugs, no glide needed.

IMG_1434.jpeg IMG_1433.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Why? Is it because 01 jets get clogged often?
What has more impact and flushing ability, four 01 jets or two o2 jets?

Many carpet cleaners/humans, can't wrap their mind around this (simple) concept untill they try, see and feel the difference.

Hook at a four jet wand set to 4 flow and run your hand throught the spray at 400 psi, now do the same with a two jet wand. You may need to use the back of your hand, which is more sensitive, to feel the diffferance in IMPACT.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7YH2ZRFmiQ&t=26s

Ive sold a LOT of these Chosen wands and all customers say the same thing, "I can't beleive at how well and evenly it cleans/flushes, and the dry times are incredible."
and then they comment on how easy it is their body, how manuvable it is and how well it gets under things...

If it were jusst my findings I wouldnt say much, but the masses agree...

Reactions: Papa John

they live

Name
Steve
I didn't like the flow restrictor on the butler for a long time but did learn to adjust it for the job. It's like using the shut off valve to adjust flow without changing pressure. Yes I've don't that too. It makes jet size less of an issue.
Everything is adjustable you just have to experiment. And yes too much water reduces flow in the vac hose. You can hear the airflow change at the wand lips.

Reactions: Cleanworks

they live

Name
Steve
My WM didn't. That's when I learned to turn my shutoff valve on my solution line down to reduce velocity and change the spray pattern. Same pressure less water.

• Eyeroll
Reactions: hogjowl

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
What has more impact and flushing ability, four 01 jets or two o2 jets?

Many carpet cleaners/humans, can't wrap their mind around this (simple) concept untill they try, see and feel the difference.

Hook at a four jet wand set to 4 flow and run your hand throught the spray at 400 psi, now do the same with a two jet wand. You may need to use the back of your hand, which is more sensitive, to feel the diffferance in IMPACT.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7YH2ZRFmiQ&t=26s

Ive sold a LOT of these Chosen wands and all customers say the same thing, "I can't beleive at how well and evenly it cleans/flushes, and the dry times are incredible."
and then they comment on how easy it is their body, how manuvable it is and how well it gets under things...

If it were jusst my findings I wouldnt say much, but the masses agree...

Or a single 11006.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
jack zerkie
yup 24...lol
If you match the flow with the vacs or blower then over wetting not a problem. The steemex in the picture is the same as the one that came with the purchase in 81 with a propane tank that leaked. Junked both of them . Purchased a Hoover 20 gallon extracter. then a ninja. Finally White Magic. But that was then just sliding along now 43 yrs later everything is for sale in sunny Florida YEA time to RETIRE. jz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom