Administrator
That’s impressive.

To be clear though.

That’s a Power Wand.

No speed control
Older maniifold
No telescoping handle
No sight tube

This tool is like a power wand having a child with a 360i.

Its much more controllable and dries better.
Why does it dry better?

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Why does it dry better?
It has a different manifold to Power Wand and because you can adjust head rotation speed like 360i you can tune head rotation to match your gear just like you can with 360i.

Even now because I connect to a porty I - never - extract at 10. I learnt to balance the speed to the extraction.

We had a chat during a nasty restaurant job you and Derek did. I think you may have recently recleaned it.

Anyway we looked at head rotation vs dry. Slower was better.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
It has a different manifold to Power Wand and because you can adjust head rotation speed like 360i you can tune head rotation to match your gear just like you can with 360i.

Even now because I connect to a porty I - never - extract at 10. I learnt to balance the speed to the extraction.

We had a chat during a nasty restaurant job you and Derek did. I think you may have recently recleaned it.

Anyway we looked at head rotation vs dry. Slower waa better.
All these tools are going to make your head spin. Slowly.

Reactions: GeeeAus

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
All these tools are going to make your head spin. Slowly.
Having met some of you I think you know we are all very pragmatic people.

What I’m after is:

Better hallway dispatch
Better cleaning of rugs in the consumers home (quick abd dirty cheap synthetic rugs)
A tool for bank repos from hell
Something to better handle oily and matted SmartStrand
Something to let me pull the 360i down for maintenance.
Something to scrub on rare occasions

This will be the new platform for our SuperWand service I’ve mentioned before.

Been a tough 14 months. Broke my foot and that set me back. Really for a year things were a little stagnant. Just now my town may be slowly starting to recover.

In that time I’ve done some work for Rotovac. I had accrued a bit of a credit. My 360i is needing some spares and maintenance. So I’m getting a new wand.

All jokes asside. It’s been a while coming. Got some commercial carpet installed over pad thats terrible I may be looking after regularly.

In this same order is a mattress cleaning tool I’ve sold to another Aussie.

That’s about 6 of those now. Sold a few ShearDry and Bonzer combo kits. A few 360is all in a year just by using them and showing what they do

I’m condifebt I’ll like thr tool. I like how Rotovac think about carpet cleaning technically. I think that’s why I grt along so well with the tools.

Just a guess.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Gary Berg, one of our first Internet cleaning sensations was a legend with that machine. He was the "dominant cleaner" in his area of MN, and posted more than anyone with advice and cleaning adventures on the now defunct bulletin boards of 20 years ago.

Ah the Drama! Our own Marty was lucky enough to snag Gary's RV after he died in 2000.

FredC

Village Idiot
I don’t eat vitamite sandwich’s
I thought marmite might work... but I still only got about 76.8%

Reactions: Mikey P and hogjowl

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Translation: I use their tools and make great videos. So rotovac gives me great deals to shill for them. 😉
Yep.

Well kind of.

I distribute for them here and sling a few videos their way too. I’ve earnt some commissions and need some tools and have orders for tools too.

Like a salad bowl order.

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
You're a good cleaner Grant. I've seen your early work with inferior equipment and your vision limitations yet you STILL delivered a quality product. 😎
I attribute it to my time amongst people like you guys .

But @Todd C gave me a good idea of what a quality job was. I try to clean like that.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Back
Top Bottom