While I dont condone this, the WAND trumps all.

Mikey P

Administrator
Cant afford to spend time pre vacuuming?, Prespray like crazy, clean at 600 psi with an 8 flow High Performance wand (Prochem TI, Sapphire Ti, Devastator, or similar) a rinse agent and a slow, very deliberate cleaning pass or two and even slower dry passes,, which is where the Devastator window comes in oh so fookin handy, and 95% of the time you'll be golden.

Too lazy or cheap to pre scrub? Prespray like crazy, clean at 600 psi with an 8 flow High Performance wand (Prochem TI, Sapphire Ti, Devastator, or similar) a rinse agent and a slow, very deliberate cleaning pass or two and even slower dry passes,, which is where the Devastator window comes in oh so fookin handy, and 95% of the time you'll be golden..

Your prespray sucks?, clean at 600 psi with an 8 flow High Performance wand (Prochem TI, Sapphire Ti, Devastator, or similar) a REALLY GOOD rinse agent and a slow, very deliberate cleaning pass or two and even slower dry passes,, which is where the Devastator window comes in oh so fookin handy, and 95% of the time you'll be golden.

I'm just absolutely amazed at what this Dev wand does.

FredC

Village Idiot
Well. I suppose this is news to all but most carpet cleaners that just use a wand..........

next you'll have to use an old wand cause you forgot the dev somewhere and you'll discover it works just fine, although much cheaper, 95% of the time

Mikey P

Administrator
GOT to have my window.

My Westpak AW29 type stair wands works killer but I find myself staring at the plexy glass splash gaurds looking for my clue..

800px-Pavlov%27s_dog_conditioning.svg.png

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I am not buying a dev wand! I am Not!! Nope, ain’t doing it. Don’t care if it’s the best thing on the planet. Don’t care if I’m a year or a decade behind!!
Just learned to watch sight tube on Zipper, so there!!?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Just up the flow on your jets for extra flush and listen to the sound of the vacuum when your'e doing dry passes. Lord knows if I still see water moving through the window, I'd never stop dry passing. Profit going down, way down as time goes on

Reactions: Jimmy L

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Mikey, your posts are like Donald Trump tweets, they’re #official statements!
And there’s about the same amount of truth:headscratch: #dontcondone

Reactions: SamIam

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
wands have to have a window imo

haven't used the devastator but been running the Tom/Tony nonswivel codesigned/made? (who knows or cares lol) for over 3 yrs

the window lets you see those potential wick back spots or improperly rinsed household spotters, let alone sharpening up your dry strokes

Name
Jeff T
Cant afford to spend time pre vacuuming?, Prespray like crazy, clean at 600 psi with an 8 flow High Performance wand (Prochem TI, Sapphire Ti, Devastator, or similar) a rinse agent and a slow, very deliberate cleaning pass or two and even slower dry passes,, which is where the Devastator window comes in oh so fookin handy, and 95% of the time you'll be golden.

Too lazy or cheap to pre scrub? Prespray like crazy, clean at 600 psi with an 8 flow High Performance wand (Prochem TI, Sapphire Ti, Devastator, or similar) a rinse agent and a slow, very deliberate cleaning pass or two and even slower dry passes,, which is where the Devastator window comes in oh so fookin handy, and 95% of the time you'll be golden..

Your prespray sucks?, clean at 600 psi with an 8 flow High Performance wand (Prochem TI, Sapphire Ti, Devastator, or similar) a REALLY GOOD rinse agent and a slow, very deliberate cleaning pass or two and even slower dry passes,, which is where the Devastator window comes in oh so fookin handy, and 95% of the time you'll be golden.

interesting....

Last edited:
Reactions: SamIam

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty

YOU FORGOT ONE, BUY A TRUCKMOUNT THAT YOU DON’T NEED TO COMPENSATE FOR THE LACK OF HEAT AND VACUUM:)

Big papa

Name
dan ziegler
Ok Fred...That got me...lol...after 40 years i still can't give that up...I guess my soul has it's limit.
Ron...If it works for you, then all the better.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
YOU FORGOT ONE, BUY A TRUCKMOUNT THAT YOU DON’T NEED TO COMPENSATE FOR THE LACK OF HEAT AND VACUUM:)
I totally agree with you Ron, but you don't have to sell the farm in order to get a truckmount like that.

Here's my setup which I bought new in the mid eighties, running dual wands yesterday with smokin' heat at a total distance of 330', 160 some feet to each wand.

Reactions: ronbeatty
Name
Steve Lawrence
Just up the flow on your jets for extra flush and listen to the sound of the vacuum when your'e doing dry passes. Lord knows if I still see water moving through the window, I'd never stop dry passing. Profit going down, way down as time goes on
Sounds like you need more suction.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom