• I only read Cleanfax

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only read ICS

• I don't read either - waste of time

• Total voters

danpauselius

ICS is slightly better, mostly due to regular writers like Steve Toburen. Cleanfax could convert me if they'd just add a little T & A in there somewhere, LOL.

Rex Tyus

It just takes too long. I figure if it is really important or note worthy someone should have taken a freaking picture of it.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
" What is the best magazine? "

Cleaning & Restoration

Cheers,

Shorty.

John G

I would appreciate a mag that focused on ONE industry, I get tired of all the mold crap, water damage crap, that is one facet of the industry that regularly does their own thing.

I would prefer a mag for carpet cleaning, maybe some furniture cleaning or grout and tile, but leave the other end of the industry to another mag.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i read / browse both with no favorite.

thanx --- Derek.

G

Clean fax aint bad. ICS just plain sucks. The bigest problem with the mags is that, the mfg decide which articles are put in, what will be talked about and basically how well the cleaner will get screwed. Then there are the free perks that come along for certain people at the magazines that you never here about. The articles just plain suck.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I just look at the pictures too.
I've learned that any articles written are just INFOMERCIALS for the main advertisers.

Who wants to read something from industry sellouts?

And you know what?

MOST of those advertisers post here but at least we can control their advertising bullshit and keep them in check.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom