Which TM's Suck?

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Swapping the fleet from Transit 350 diesels and going with Transit AWD crew seat cargo gassers - will need to go from PC Apex D's to gas TM's.

Don't clean any more, all resty work (SMR franchise). TM use is virtually all extraction (99%). The only cleaning we do with it is fire related, mostly upholstery & area rugs - virtually no carpet.

My main concern is sucking water. All else comes second. My previous PC Peaks didn't like heavy extraction, constantly stopping to let the machine "catch up". Apex's are better, but not as good as I'd like them to be.

I haven't kept up with the TM market at all over the past 6 years.... Which current TM's suck (best)?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Swapping the fleet from Transit 350 diesels and going with Transit AWD crew seat cargo gassers - will need to go from PC Apex D's to gas TM's.

Don't clean any more, all resty work (SMR franchise). TM use is virtually all extraction (99%). The only cleaning we do with it is fire related, mostly upholstery & area rugs - virtually no carpet.

My main concern is sucking water. All else comes second. My previous PC Peaks didn't like heavy extraction, constantly stopping to let the machine "catch up". Apex's are better, but not as good as I'd like them to be.

I haven't kept up with the TM market at all over the past 6 years.... Which current TM's suck (best)?
The main problem with water extraction is having an adequate pump out so you're not filling the waste tank. PTO's are good as they won't overheat without a water hookup. Most slide ins need water to keep operating unless it uses a propane or diesel heater. Maybe take a look at El Diablo, Judson or TSC systems.

Reactions: SMRBAP

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Hydramaster Titan H20

You could also look into using drop tanks so the water is being dumped on site while you work. There are small water boxes with an electric pump and drop tanks that sit on a toilet and drop water into the bowl.

No hauling water to a dump station, no issues with long hose runs because you're not pulling water all the way to a truck.

Last edited:
Reactions: SMRBAP

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom