When you're bidding large commercial

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Do you ask for a floor plan & finish schedule? If not you're missing the boat. So much easier to make a copy, color code the areas by floor type & frequency so you can take a quick glance & have an idea of what's what. This will save you hours walking around measuring & get you out of their hair way faster. Plus you have the lay out for the whole building not just a rough sketch & a bunch of demensions.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
What flooring types are where, wall coverings, ceiling height... Pretty much anything you want to know about the building. Cuold be great for you WDR gurus too.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Yeah, they 're good too. But the floor plan has exact dimensions & the finish schedule will tell you what is on the floor. So it has it's advantages.

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Jeremy said:
Yeah, they 're good too. But the floor plan has exact dimensions & the finish schedule will tell you what is on the floor. So it has it's advantages.
We always ask for a floor plan for larger commercials. One thing we learnt from a bad experience is to do a physical measurement of an easily identifiable section so that we can check the scale. Even architects make mistakes :shock:

roro

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
for me i still want to see the place...how big the closet is, other water hookups....

maybe i am just a visual person...but looking at plans would just piss me off......besides whose to say they dont change their mind????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom