PXL_20220126_195325260.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Did you step into a time machine?

Back in prehistoric days our cleaning company had a policy that we wouldn't move refrigerators when they were on kitchen carpet.

But that was back when we used buffers on carpet. No one would do that now.....

Just kidding Mike.

We were so much more advanced: 12 pH emulsifier boosted with degreaser and no prespray ruled the day!

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I think Never-- but it can be a wise and safe choice for elderly that might slip and fall while cooking. 🤷‍♂️

FredC

Village Idiot
I'll assume everything in there is for decoration.......carpet in my kitchen would look Section 8ish in short order

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
In 80 we bought a new house with gold and brown carpet in the kitchen. First week Diana dumped a hot cherry dump cake on it. My 4 y o
dropped a bottle of orange juice on it. I didn’t clean carpet then. We had it cleaned multiple times to no avail. Sold it like that 9 yrs later.

Mikey P

Administrator
I cleaned this sectional last year. Spent many many hours going over it . Just giving it a quick dry vac with the truck mount and using the all fiber wrench through the tool. Getting off the dog smears and giving it the fresh sentPXL_20220126_225710046.jpg for their upcoming visitors by dignitaries..

Do you 72 percenters ever do this?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I cleaned this sectional last year. Spent many many hours going over it . Just giving it a quick dry vac with the truck mount and using the all fiber wrench through the tool. Getting off the dog smears and giving it the fresh sentView attachment 113316 for their upcoming visitors by dignitaries..

Not with an all fiber wrench

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I cleaned this sectional last year. Spent many many hours going over it . Just giving it a quick dry vac with the truck mount and using the all fiber wrench through the tool. Getting off the dog smears and giving it the fresh sentView attachment 113316 for their upcoming visitors by dignitaries..

Rarely on synthetic but always on blends or special care fabrics.

I'm a 99%

But don't feel bad, I'm sure if you keep working at it some day...maybe years from now you could get up to double digits.

Who knows maybe 10 or 12%.???

Never stop trying, weirder things have happened. 😉

• Haha

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I had a job 3 years ago with a long brown shag carpet in the kitchen. It was impregnated with grease, among other things. I attempted to clean it, but no go. I suggested they rip it out and replace the carpet with anything other than carpet. I called them back in a week or so to see if they replaced it.

They did, with a hard surface tile!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom