What's Your Mindset?

Beeks

Name
J.R.
Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 8.27.19 PM.png
Are you open to others opinions and ACTUALLY trying/implementing them? Or are you a 75 year old fart that could care less what the "new age" is doing and continue to be stuck in your ways (Marty)? Are you willing to explore others avenues of succes? Or is your way "the way" and others advancements don't apply to you?

I say this because earlier I tried to help an individual out the kindness of my, what the call a heart, and all I got was a thumbs down, lol. Maybe some don't care what others have to say, but why start a thread that asks for an opinion on a certain subject?

Last edited by a moderator:

Beeks

Name
J.R.
It's not clear to me who is saying that int he text balloon
maybe thats my problem...it was me PM'n someone that started a thread askin for opinions on Yelp, so all the text buble was me, i marked out the persons name because im nice like that...i got a thumbs down only, so i "lol"...maybe im thinkin to much into this...being nice is not my forte

Beeks

Name
J.R.
Don’t suggest I’m not open to the latest and greatest .
I have a Devastator wand
Idiot
haha, my apologies Marty...at least I got a classic response like I was lookin for

You comin to Mikeys fest? We need another selfie before I take off on Wed...you begged for it..haha

Attachments

• IMG_0084.jpg
    IMG_0084.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 214
Reactions: Mikey P

Beeks

Name
J.R.
We to get an outlandish amount of calls trying to get us to use their paid service...that will never happen...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom