Whats this really worth...Ben Surdi equipment

Carpet Cleaning- Prochem Legend & 04' E250 - $11995 (Lake Stevens)

I am selling my 2004 E 250 with my Prochem Legend mounted in it. It comes with:

Hose Reels for high pressure and vacuum
Prochem Wand
Chemical Rack

Also have a lot of equipment that I would consider selling if you are interested.

Van has 120K miles on it, runs perfect. I've always used 100% synthetic oil in it. Tires are good.

The legend works great, tons of heat and suction.

3n33m43lc5O55Q05Pb98f17c9a3e388fc11fa.jpg

3n93k13oe5O75Pd5S598f98da41df25151c58.jpg

3n73pf3lf5O95Sb5R298f7a19621176d1128f.jpg

Ok guys ...what is this equipment really worth?

CleanEvo

It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. If he can prove that it's been well maintained than it may be worth it.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Depending on the hours and condition, 3500-5000 exclusive of the van.

These units are being traded in widely now; check with the distributors in the Northwest to see if they have any they would sell in that price range with some sort of warranty.

Ernie G

Thats a lot of miles in a short time, I would have both the truck and machine checked out carefully, especially at that price. JMHO!!

Name
I'm Rick James
juniorc82 said:
how many hours on machine?

I talk to him a couple of weeks ago about one of his machines. I think he said it had 3000 hours on it. But it had some issues I think he was saying. Maybe he will chime in.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I don't think the Legend is legendary for "tons of heat"

compared to a porty though , you'll be miles ahead as far as vac and heat

..L.T.A.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Hey guys, yeah the machine alone is worth around 4-5K. Figured the van was worth about 6-7K. + Hose reels and wand. It's a fair deal for someone who has the money. I would be happy to have the van inspected, runs and drives better than my new van!

Also willing to entertain offers if it makes sense.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Book on the van is $5k, but might be worth more if there were something exceptional included; a chrome package/wheels, great stereo or some variety of work truck packages.

The 110k on the truck wouldn't be as much of an issue as 3,000 hours on a slide-in. I think a reasonable price for this combo (if there are none of the mentioned "issues") is $8,000 to $9,000. Of course, everyone wants to dicker the price down, so if $9,000 was asked the buyer wouldn't feel good unless he bought it for $7,000...

John Olson

Name
John Olson
See that rust on the machine...7500-9k tops take it out of the van and it is worth 2500 on trade in MAYBE 3k. The van is worth maybe 3000 without the machine in it to anyone other then a carpet cleaner. A carpet cleaner might pay 4k. So it is worth more all together. Oh if you take the logo's off add $500 to the price taking them off sucks.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
In Washington State removing graphics from a commercial vehicle is required prior to sale even if you just make a mess of them. I can't count the ways leaving them on would be bad for the seller anyway.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I meant the buyer would pay more not to have to remove them themselves. I didn't know it was a law in WA. I wonder where else that law is. hmm I just thought it was a huge pain in the ass to take them off so we charge alot to do it :mrgreen:

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I had some guy remove my lettering last time for $150

he had some eraser thing, took them right off then took some rubbing compound to it and a polisher

all done in less then an hour, bets money I ever spent

Able 1

Name
Keith
He should put it up for auction... I'll start if off "450 is my bid"!

I bid $4500...

Ben...Basically I want to buy your van for 2 grand back of book and allow you $1500 for your rusty, high hour, Legend with "issues"...I've got work for that truck and I have started looking for a truck mount. Tell you what Ben...PM me and we can talk...but here is the thing...I'm not looking for a "fair" deal...I am looking for a "great" deal.

I'm slammed again for September...and I haven't finished this month yet...perhaps too slammed for a POG. Larry and alot of others get to say "I told you so".. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom