What Ya Think? - 2

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
The dog is a tad crude..[
my 2cents your logo needs to dominate, so even if they dont buy this time they know your logo (planting the seed). You drive past they recognise the logo and buy.. if it works let me know i'll implement it 😉

It just purely for content in FB and IG. maybe Ill make stickers and flyers to hand it out.

as for the logo, it is my first logo that I spent $50 bucks for 3 years ago.

I know it needs an upgrade.. I wanna use male sagebrush grouse as a mascot

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
sageBrushGrouse.jpg

Reactions: Mikey P and Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Listen, I commend you on constantly trying. That work ethic will take you far once you hit your stride. You're in the unique situation of being an owner operator. Compete where other's can't and market that. Not some stock pic from Getty images. I get an overwhelming response from people that see my wife and kids on my marketing materials. People love supporting local people with families they can relate too. Make some fliers using your wife and kids. If you don't have any kids, go buy a puppy.

I never wanted to use pics of my family, but my former assistant was insistent I do it. I'm glad I did.

Just yesterday I was told by a lady she felt safe with me coming to her home. She had watched my YouTube channel, read my google and yelp reviews, and had seen my pictures online. She said the last time she had her carpets cleaned was by Stinky Steamer and the guy looked like a rapist. She said she was nervous the entire time he was there.

So, be clean cut, take a good picture, and whore out your family on your marketing material.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Not some stock pic from Getty images. I get an overwhelming response from people that see my wife and kids on my marketing materials. People love supporting local people with families they can relate too.

Bottom of our homepage... I have a line of text under our logo - Is owned by "insert name" and my wonderful wife "insert name".

You'd be very surprised how many times this one sentence is brought up by female clients.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I thought thats how it works. Any suggestions?

No a list of what’s included in bullets and a call to action! Call today! clean today!

Satisfaction guaranteed ect ect ect

Also an experation so when you raise your rates your not hosed in the future

Reactions: Hack Attack

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Listen, I commend you on constantly trying. That work ethic will take you far once you hit your stride. You're in the unique situation of being an owner operator. Compete where other's can't and market that. Not some stock pic from Getty images. I get an overwhelming response from people that see my wife and kids on my marketing materials. People love supporting local people with families they can relate too. Make some fliers using your wife and kids. If you don't have any kids, go buy a puppy.

I never wanted to use pics of my family, but my former assistant was insistent I do it. I'm glad I did.

Just yesterday I was told by a lady she felt safe with me coming to her home. She had watched my YouTube channel, read my google and yelp reviews, and had seen my pictures online. She said the last time she had her carpets cleaned was by Stinky Steamer and the guy looked like a rapist. She said she was nervous the entire time he was there.

So, be clean cut, take a good picture, and whore out your family on your marketing material.

Oh ya Damon forgot wear weird socks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom