What to do with this tool¿

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
I got this brand new turboforce mini yesterday and wondering what to use on. Dont see homes with tile and grout countertops anymore.
Any ideas 7C989930-7AED-439E-8CE4-44426FEBC6EB.jpeg

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I’ve reached that a long time ago. It’s does work good for that and around piss soaked urinals that kindergartners and 1st graders piss all over😬 Actually, I use the original.

Reactions: icleancarpetz

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
hold it for that one job. Murphy law would kick in on me if I sold that, I would need it the next day.

The right job will pay for that easy.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
what do you use on showers or small bathrooms (like 1/2 baths) with tile where a full size stand-up spinner would be cumbersome ?

..L.T.A.
I dont do showers. Pain in the ass when presprays drips down and no dwell time. Tried a couple in the past.

Reactions: Donwand

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
hold it for that one job. Murphy law would kick in on me if I sold that, I would need it the next day.

The right job will pay for that easy.
You are correct. There can be thst one job that comes around once in a blue moon. Had one a few months back. Bathroom was 600 sq ft. Walk in shower for two baby elephants, private room for commode, jacuzzi, bidet toilet that i thought at first was to wash hair and two vanity counter long as my van.
Nice $3 million home belonged to a surgeon.
Second kitchen on the 2nd floor to entertain guest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom