What other Biz would you go into if you left Carpet Cleaning?

Name
Nate W.

I'm not sure of the place... There's only 3 big ones and a lot of little ones with some women old enough to be my grandma still striping... I guess they don't plan for retirement.... :lol:

Or a bar/night club owner... A local night club makes over $50k every Saturday and Sunday.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Since they are not accepting karate & flute playing instructors, I guess I'll stick with carpet cleaning.

Though, considering the nap time, is Marty accepting apprentices?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
comics_superman_03.gif

I figured out as a youth I couldn't fly when I jumped off the roof BUT I still think I can save the world...or if not the world a cat, a dog or sumptin. :winky:

I'm sticking with Super hero. :biggrin:

Reactions: Mikey P

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
Hi Guys:

FYI-for those who said "Home Inspector". I am a certified Home Inspector but will never do a real estate inspection-that's what they do. Why? Because I would be making maybe min wage if I did one and charged what is the norm. Has anyone watched Holmes on homes? What these guys miss is for real. There's no way I'd want that on my conscious! The reason I stay home inspector certified is because I do specialty moisture-mold inspections, and the Home Inspections association offers good training and referrals.

Dale
www.flooringinspector.com

Name
Lyon
design and market, clothes and toys. People like to spend money on things they don't need, not too many customers addicted to carpet cleaning like drugs, alcohol and shopping. We live in a disposable society, look at IKEA, Nike, and other multimillion and billion dollar industries.

Reactions: WillS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom