What is your DD 12 flavorite?

Mikey P

Administrator
I've tried most and the lemon is the worse by far.

Current faves are the Fresh Air and Orange.
Big D is good too.

Febreeze
is gawd awful but Mrs Pift digs it.

Greenie

Mulberry, Fresh air, Orange Peel, and Honeysuckle I like, Neutralene and Vabreeze gets a lot of attention.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I would have thought lemon would be the overall fave. What's wrong with it? Usually, folks associate a light lemon smell with cleanliness.

I bought the vabreeze, but it drives me nuts. All that matters is what the homeowner things though and they seem to like it.

I think orange is on my short list.

G

I used the Fresh Air today for the first time
and got realy good compliments on it!!!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
GOODSTUFF by Genie Care is by far the best ever......however most of yous BD's can't afford it!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I use a product with a living bacteria (good bacteria) that's carried in a eucalyptus oil base. A real green product, there is no whimis sheet for it. Very pleasant, lots of complements.

Chads

Supportive Member
never tried the dd stuff tried the quat but dont like the smell too much

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I have stuck with vabreeze because tv tells people it's what clean should smell like.

Bob Foster

Did you guys know that if you dump an ounce of your favorite DD12 FooFoo juice in your water supply tank it leaves a nice mild stink for your clients?

It also helps keep that burrito fart like smell (like you've been riding with Luddy with windows rolled up) down from your waste tank as that is where the extracted water ends up.

tim

I use orange and lemon. My customers love the lemon. Citrus is what most woment associate with clean. I add a little to my prespray and alot of times the customers think ive cleaned just by the fresh smell and the fact the prespray has started to breakdown the soil. I buy it by the gallon, the quart is just a tease!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Goodstuff smells lik bubblegum........custys FREAK right out over it!
Next time you go...they will always ask...
"Do you have any of that bubblegum stuff..it's really good?"

Shawn...tell 'em all about the Goodstuff...?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
the orange makes me cough and flemmy for some reason. The lemon seems to refresh the best

Judson has just added a new fragrance to its line called fresh air. We are going to try to limit the amount of fragrances to 12. So I'm thinking of dropping the baby powder or the bubble gum.

100_0664.jpg

No matter what deodorization product you are now buying, it is about 1/3 the strength of the DD12 at best. DD12 has 3 ingredients that eliminate odors, not just mask with fragrance.

100_0668-1.jpg

100_0672-1.jpg

These ingredients are Quatanary Amonia, Propylene Glycol, and 99% IPA. DD12 can be used as a pretreatment or an afterspray. When used as an afterspray, the 99% IPA will incorporate with the moist carpet after extraction and assist in drying.

ascrubabove

Have not tried them, but all my custys love the smell of the o2 prespray, and when I got to clean a nasty stink hole I cant wait to start prespraying

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom