What does it cost to wrap a V / AT

G

With all those walkup one would think they wouldnt worry about the price and just do it.

Bob Foster

Make sure you are getting a good quality vinyl. The two top ones are 3M and Avery. They have different qualities. There are some people that put the low end stuff on for cheap but it is meant for temporary advertsing only 2 -12 months.

Wrapping is no longer the mystery exensive thing it was a year or so ago and good wrapping has dropped by over 50% in that time.

You should expect to pay about $2200 - 2500 installed for a full body wrap on 3 sides of the box and on the doors. Design is extra.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
I just want to have an idea before I get quotes from 3 or more places.
I will specify 3M products for the job.
I'm still trying to figure out exactly what it is I want... I don't intend to re-do this again for a few years at least.

minuteman

I just got a bid on that today, Box is 11'5"L x 6'8" H printable area or wrap = 2 sides, and an area above the lift gate in the rear of the truck 4'H x 7' 4"W and only print on the back, the bid is from Sign -A-Rama in EagleRock, they will also do the inside of the 4' x 6' side swing door to match when it is open while working.

$3071.20

But the truck needs a paint job and thats another $1,500.00 at Earl Schlime

So far mine will be $4,600.00 and thats just a 12' box van.

Greg

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Sometimes it the designer that gets ya. If you can do that I think about $2500 - $3000

This truck cost me $1600 but the graphics were done already. My V is bigger so it cost a little more.

100_1381.jpg

100_1379.jpg

-JB-

Name
JB
Ron why would I want my truck to look just like yours? Jeez. :roll:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I just talked with a guy that just put one of those rear window see thew graphic mesh thingy on wife's car........(those are pretty cool)

He will do my entire truck with our new look we have been working on for $1200.00....that includes material labor and everything........he uses that real tough hard to tear material.......

the $1200 is for the box only..not the cab of the UD

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
The side roll up is a picture, and the same picture is on the other side of the truck as well.the total job cost was $1166.00 and it is 3M product for the picture paper.

CarpetQueen

Nice clean design! I am thinking I want/need some graphics on my van and am thinking reflective would be especially eye catching and probably pricey. Didn't someone on this board get their van graphics in reflective material? How pricey is that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom