Vortex Financing...what to do?

Dan Joner

I notice on the Vortex web site that there are leasing options with their preferred company. How many of you Vortex owners are leasing through them and how many of you secured your own financing?

Buy or lease, which do you recommend?

minuteman

"Hell of a good Question" , also How many of you saw a $200,000.00 increase in sales in a year, I would realy like to know!!

Greg

Fred Homan

Hi Ron,
What will a bank/credit union say about a truck loan for $100,000?
Will they say...What is so special about this truck? What do you tell them?

Fred

You must look at ALL options. I looked at banks, credit unions, Costco (they use American Express) and Kip @ Country Leasing.

The banks were by far the worst options for me. I showed the guy from Costco what Country Leasing was doing and he said to go with Country cause he could not touch it.

It's not real hard to add up all payments and buy out costs to see what its going to cost.

Name
Ron lippold
I walked into my bank and asked the loan officer for a car loan. She said no problem I paid 4500 down and they covered the rest. The Best move of my life. The wrap makes the payment. Don't et me wrong I bust my ass every day but its what I like and Yes Im building a business that I can sell , Im not building a job that no one else can run.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
look at it this way....................

If you lease you will get to know your ankles real well because you will be grabbing them and bracing yourself every time you make that payment

If it works for you and your situation do everything that you can to finance

In the long run you won't be as sore....................

Fred Homan

Ron, What is your payment every month? What does your wrap look like?
Email it to me please.....On the front top panel of the box does it say....
"Insist on the Big Truck"

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Well if it cost 93 grand and he put 4500 down. If he took a loan out for 88,500.00 for 9 years at 8 percent his loan would be 1152 a month. Fred are you really that dumb? BTW some of these guys buying these Vortexes and Aerotech's also have silent partners.

Golden Boy

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Watson you Toad. I never said Ron had a silent partner. There are guys here that brag about their bad ass Vortexes. But forget to tell you somebody is helping out with the investment.

Golden Boy

Name
Ron lippold
Waldo good numbers 1147.16 and no partners MAKULA just eats real good if it wasn't,t for the all mighty V I might have to hang my head.

Mike Brummett

Walk-ups and "saw your truck"? At least two a week.

A lady pulled up next to me as I was parked on the street doing a job earlier today and wanted information.

Ryder box van cost me $3500 about 3 years ago. Thermal-Wave cost me $26,000.00.

Truck-Payment: 0
TM Payment: $608/mo (bank loan)

On a job I did this afternoon, the room where I started was bone-dry as I finished up.

Hey, it's your money, spend it how you want to.

I like to KEEP mine.

MIKE

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Brummett you were bitchin last year because you did not have enough tax write offs. Then you bought a brand new machine and complained a few months about not having enough work. Which one is it? Do you need a write off or not? So he bought a new UD which is about 40 grand plus with roll top doors. You bought a POS Ryder van for 3500. Whats your point?

Golden Boy

G

Brummett still looks like a hack...why do you think the Chavez boys are sooo big these days? From the local pukes out there soaking carpets!

chad

John Watson

The Great Waldo Peckerhead. Ron does have a partner is what I was saying, Pull the hair out of your eyes, you didn't miss the grapefruits.

I might be a Toad, but, your still a peckerhead and till you get a haircut like Rons you got otta hair!!

Otta be on a goats butt!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom