Victim or Survivor

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Bad things happen... The ones left standing are either victims or surviviors... Which are you going to be? Seems like they're the same but there is a major difference... The attitude they walk away from the experience with. Just something to think about.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I could be either at this point. A major repair could really stop me in my tracks right now.

For the record, I plan on surviving.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Close up shop? NO WAY. What is the alternative? Survive and possible even increase. :wink:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Been through a few companies as employee and owner. Bad experiences at the end usually.
I am still doing this and learning everyday. I am trying to implement what I have learned. I am 37 and still not the millionaire that I have planned to be each time.

Still trying...I'm a survivor that doesn't give up.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Thats why you keep your debt load low.

I will survive but I think everyone in my area should run out and get a loan for a new 100k setup.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Larry B said:
Thats why you keep your debt load low.

I will survive but I think everyone in my area should run out and get a loan for a new 100k setup.

Actually this is the first time that I have ever invested this much in anything. Financing and other.
I am making up and beyond what I pay in financing now and once getting the loans paid off, my income will be that much more.

Image and illusion and size is making the illusion more and more real.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom