Vegas cleaners, need a good employee?

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I know a former Ranger looking to learn the trade. If you have been looking for a trainee that isn’t afraid to work and won’t lose your equipment, please PM me and I’ll put you together.

Reactions: Pioneer Floorcare

Ron K

I know a former Ranger looking to learn the trade. If you have been looking for a trainee that isn’t afraid to work and won’t lose your equipment, please PM me and I’ll put you together.
Stephen do you know of a way to find retiring Military?
We'd love to find an honest Employment Service for our Service men and women.
Seems like many are all about the finders fee not the helping the Service people.

Ron K

Bainbridge Island WA 98110
Across the Puget Sound from Seattle.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Ron if memory serves, we used to fuel up at Bainbridge.
Start by asking your local VFW for prospects. Call the local bases and ask for whoever counsels retiring and seperating servicemen, as you’d like to offer employment. There are probably Help Wanted bulletin boards online locally, ask for veterans.

If I were doing it, I’d ask to see their last set of performance marks. They will tell you A great deal about the person.

Let me know what happens. Good luck!

Ron K

Ron if memory serves, we used to fuel up at Bainbridge.
Start by asking your local VFW for prospects. Call the local bases and ask for whoever counsels retiring and seperating servicemen, as you’d like to offer employment. There are probably Help Wanted bulletin boards online locally, ask for veterans.

If I were doing it, I’d ask to see their last set of performance marks. They will tell you A great deal about the person.

Let me know what happens. Good luck!
Thank you!

Reactions: Old Coastie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom