Upholstery Classes

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
This and many other recent in person conversations with new cleaners across the country makes it more than obvious that we need real hands-on ride along type educational opportunities for this industry.

Some of the people I'm talking to need at least a month-long program.
I'm still in need of training. I wanna do better

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
This and many other recent in person conversations with new cleaners across the country makes it more than obvious that we need real hands-on ride along type educational opportunities for this industry.

Some of the people I'm talking to need at least a month-long program.
I clean plenty. But I hate coming across these water marks. I come across this problem more than ever. I am always fiber testing, mixing my solution correctly. I pre-vacuum, treat, light agitation, and boom, this happens.

Luckily I can contain it to a certain extent. The sun helps a lot. I could not imagine sending a technician on his own and dealing with this without proper techniques and education.

All of these spots were pre-existing.

C0617AB9-29FC-4754-AA1B-CED551C2F7C9.jpeg CF530CA0-0691-4A06-8D79-436FD7A9747F.jpeg 56F9AAD1-C001-47CF-9974-F28BD14EFA76.jpeg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I clean plenty. But I hate coming across these water marks. I come across this problem more than ever. I am always fiber testing, mixing my solution correctly. I pre-vacuum, treat, light agitation, and boom, this happens.

Luckily I can contain it to a certain extent. The sun helps a lot. I could not imagine sending a technician on his own and dealing with this without proper techniques and education.

All of these spots were pre-existing.

View attachment 112187 View attachment 112188 View attachment 112189
Get a Sapphire Upholstery tool, its shearing action will clean without over wetting.

The Tool itself will prevent most of those types of issues, making it easier and more desirable to clean upholstery.

Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I think a month long class might be a little too much. The cost of taking the class combined with the loss in work time is the biggest hurdle with the month long idea . And I agree, the two day class isn't enough time. Somewhere in between

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom