Ultra-Dry and LST...Like and Dislikes?

SuperUser

I use Ultra-Dry on just about every job. It works great as a spot remover. While looking at their website http://www.ultradry.com/ I see they also offer a product called LST, which is supposed to be great for...well, all sorts of cleaning.
Anyone have any experience with these products? and,
Do you know of any drawbacks to these solutions or what solutions are they inferior to?

Sam

Name
Nate W.
Paul Lucas, Good people. Been using ultra-dry for more then 12years. Started using LST 11-01-07. It's a great chemical. Works on anything water can touch and not mess up. From what I was told, is that LST was made to cater more to the delicate fibers and materials. Downside about LST, it foams a lot when you shake it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The only real draw back I had with it was you have to vacuum the LST out after it dries.

It's a good product but because of the additional step of vacuuming, we no longer use it.

DavidVB

LST will allow you to clean some rugs and fabrics when even other neutral products will cause dye migration. It is not a real aggressive cleaner, but definitely has its place if cleaning fine rugs and textiles.

Ultra Dry is primarily for low moisture cleaning. It has a lot of solvent in it and is used in combination with an acid solution called Catalyst. There is a neutral version that is also an excellent pretreatment for rugs and natural fabrics.

The biggest benefit of using these products is getting to know and deal with Paul Lucas. I've known him for years and am still amazed at what he knows and is willing to share if a person is willing to ask and listen. Paul will teach you how to clean, not just try and sell you a truckmount as the answer to everything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom