Tyde Pod testers..

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I put one pod in 4 quarts of water in my 4-1 hydroforce. Hot water from the truck and that little sucker started bubbling all by itself . A quick shake and all dissolved. It worked great on a free meal site greasy rug.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I put one pod in 4 quarts of water in my 4-1 hydroforce. Hot water from the truck and that little sucker started bubbling all by itself . A quick shake and all dissolved. It worked great on a free meal site greasy rug.
What prespray were you mixing it with?

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Sorry, no prespray. Just hot water and tide pod. Show them the before and after pic mike.
Seriously? That's like cleaning with only peroxide. post your pics.

I just got done cleaning two places with the stuff. It was boosted in my Nano, just for giggles. Video coming soon. I need more testing.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Sorry, no prespray. Just hot water and tide pod. Show them the before and after pic mike.
just goes to show you that many carpets will come clean with just hot water in the right frame of mind and why you should never base your choice and opinions on pre sprays on just a couple of jobs

Reactions: Nomad74

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
just goes to show you that many carpets will come clean with just hot water in the right frame of mind and why you should never base your choice and opinions on pre sprays on just a couple of jobs
So, do you hire a carpet psychologist to get the carpets in the right frame of mind first?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom