Two weeks later and the spots came back..

Mikey P

Administrator
So she said to my wife. Wanted to know if we could come over the same day to touch up the "poor job"..

I'm sweating bullets out of fear and humiliation, what will my BB friends say? Mikey? a call back? heavens forbid..

No trace of her in our records. yet she persists that we were the ones there two weeks back.

4 phone calls later, when I tell her that her street address, phone number and full name do not show up in our online database she caves in and admits it was not us. She admits to working her way through the YP trying to find anyone who would come out and deal with her wick backs..

No shame, no guilt.

"But I do have $30 to 40 to spend and it would only take you a minute..."

The Preacher

use that FREE OP machine you gots and make her pay CASH. $40 will buy the gas on yore next bike ride!!!

i'll knock out a small LV every now and again for $50 cash. i have 2 tomorrow and a weekend of baseball that will net me $300 CASH!!!

gonna have the breakes on my SUBurban done with the cash!!!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Back when we had a cleaning company, we had a similar situation.

However, instead of an outright lie, this is what happened:

The cleaner who did the bad job just told the lady that "West Penn Cleaning" handled all of their reservices, and to call us. When I confronted the guy about it, he denied it, but I'm pretty sure that knowing this guy like I do that he did just that.

Mike's story is still better!

Bjorn

you missed a great opportunity

all you needed to do was put on your best Steve Tourebn look back at sec 23 paragraph 13 section 3 of the how to dig deeper into your customers pockets of your SFS red book, and some Mickey charm

you would be cleaning her shower stall for 150 big ones

Back
Top Bottom