Two out of four on these Westpak Stair wands...

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If you can find a metal version if the Evolution stair wand where the curve is only at the handle, and not the head of the wand you'll find it more friendly to stairs. I'll post a pic of mine later today. And yes, it has your extender benders on it

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I really like the PMF swivel stair tool. If you want the best, get the Saigerized version with the twin jets and a Green glide. I actually like my regular single jet, no glide version.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I had one

Didn't care for it
The single jet tool covers enough area, take the jet down to a 10004 or smaller. Gets right over the bullnose and easy to swivel to clean the risers. I have a ton of different stair tools but this is my favorite. Have never tried the Saigerized version.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
just an idea...I clean the riser first, then the tread above it, then vac the riser. repeat until at the base of the steps, then go back and vac the bullnose. takes less time than the way you do it and gets the same results.

Reactions: Cleanworks

MarkieMark

Name
Mark Franco
I have both the smaller non-swivel and larger westpak swivel. The smaller one is faster and easier to manage, but if you are focusing on getting the risers pristine with cleaning triangles the swivel does a better job. My techs and I actually prefer the non-swivel shorter ones, in all fairness we are all 5'9" more or less.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
I have both the smaller non-swivel and larger westpak swivel. The smaller one is faster and easier to manage, but if you are focusing on getting the risers pristine with cleaning triangles the swivel does a better job. My techs and I actually prefer the non-swivel shorter ones, in all fairness we are all 5'9" more or less.

( I only clean risers if they appear dirty.)

The 29" is awful sweet, once modified, I must say..

Reactions: MarkieMark

MarkieMark

Name
Mark Franco
( I only clean risers if they appear dirty.)

The 29" is awful sweet, once modified, I must say..

:) I will like your post but not admit to skipping over clean looking risers :)

A couple other odd things to mention, but the larger Westpak Swivel can come in really handy when you get a jam packed, borderline hoarder style, "Go Around Stuff" room. The Weskpak Swivel can also double to clean under a bed really well.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom