Truckmount price levels

NJ104

Name
Juan
Can we get a post going of truck mount brands and prices. In otherwords a list of levels for people who are starting out
Maybe a list for the follwoing
6k-10k truck mounts
12-20k truck mounts
25k and up etc
This list could be for people who have a certain budget and get to see what you get at what price point. Of course this does not include the actual truck or
accessories.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I wanted to suggest you might want to consider a used truckmount on your original post, but you seemed to be going the porty route. There are plenty, and I mean plenty of
used affordable units on Facebook. 4-5k units are plentiful. Add one of those to your porty would be a good start.

Reactions: Cleanworks

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Yo cruise around TM manufactures websites. What are you disabled in the brain.
Next request free color repair class, free carpet cleaning class, free uph class…free hotel, free food, free medical, free visa card…whut the!! free every dam thing.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Yo cruise around TM manufactures websites. What are you disabled in the brain.
Next request free color repair class, free carpet cleaning class, free uph class…free hotel, free food, free medical, free visa card…whut the!! free every dam thing.
Are you ok?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

$19,500

1707684687189.png

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
If you are looking to buy a used truck mount:

1. Make sure that parts are readily available. Some discontinued machines have unique parts or engines that cannot be replaced.

2. Have a reliable third party check it out first. Offer to pay the fee yourself if you have to.

3. Buy something a relatively close service center is able and willing to service for you.

Picking up someone else’s problem can be a nightmare.

I’m only lukewarm about low moisture cleaning of carpet, but I’d go that way before I tried to go with either a portable or an unreliable/unsupported used truck mount.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
You know what… I owe Juan nj104 a public apology. Thought he one of them gimmie gimme gimmie free free free mooch border jumpers. I see he been on since 2013.

Sir Mr Juan, I apologize to you for being a dick as mr Cox replied.
To all my other carpet cleaning brothers, I apologize to you as well.

I have no hesitation or reservations when an apology needs to be given. No pride in my stride.

Peace :headbang::rockon::cool::stir:

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Can we get a post going of truck mount brands and prices. In otherwords a list of levels for people who are starting out
Maybe a list for the follwoing
6k-10k truck mounts
12-20k truck mounts
25k and up etc
This list could be for people who have a certain budget and get to see what you get at what price point. Of course this does not include the actual truck or
accessories.
I honestly would recommend saving the money you were going to buy one or these used truckmounts and buy something new and have a payment

6k down on a 370ss would be my bet if you're serious about this business
Take pride in what you do and have reliable equipment

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
jack zerkie
A great buy is still Cobb 32 hp & 45 blower -$19.628 or 21hp -45 blower $18.251. but before you laugh I purchased mine the base unit in 2009 replaces the kohler engine but thats it . The water temp gets to 240 atm the vacum is great. And its simple and easy to work on. No cage no bells or whistles just a great running machine for the money. The factory exhaust is loud so I had a muffler shop add another muffler .

Reactions: icleancarpetz

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
A great buy is still Cobb 32 hp & 45 blower -$19.628 or 21hp -45 blower $18.251. but before you laugh I purchased mine the base unit in 2009 replaces the kohler engine but thats it . The water temp gets to 240 atm the vacum is great. And its simple and easy to work on. No cage no bells or whistles just a great running machine for the money. The factory exhaust is loud so I had a muffler shop add another muffler .
Yup.
That combo plumbed correctly 32/45 or even 27/47 is the sweet spot.
Simple, no bells and whistles is best.
Ez tuneups ez repairs
HX Lava hot heat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom