Truck logo design

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
So I'm getting my truck on Tuesday.It's a white Dodge Ram 2500.
Now I want to advertize my business on it.
I guess there is vinyl wrapping which is supposed to be pretty expensive.
I'm not sure if I want to be that fancy.I'm thinking distinctive lettering, not serious graphics.Name, what I do, phone number,web address ... that's it I think. Where do I go for that?Are there companys that specialize in truck lettering that help with logo design?
Do you guys have any pointers ( or maybe even pics) of what a good carpet cleaning truck should look like?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
beats the hell out of me .............. its not like I get walk ups............

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Buck up and do the wrap. That being said, I haven't done it yet, so you can tell me to GFM. Just my opinion that wraps really set you apart. Folks will remember it if done right.

G

regarding logo design...

take a good look around you. your own imagination will be your best resource.

a solid, simple, easily recognized, and easily remembered logo incorporated into all of your marketing (as well as on your rig) goes a long way. the goal is developing brand name recognition over the long term. once you have a logo, put it everywhere...burn it into the collective memory of your local community.

to come up with a logo for my "brand", all i had to do what hit the road...

http://www.netstate.com/states/links/im ... _plate.jpg

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
Peter, I see what you mean.
I'm in Idaho; Now If I can just incorporate a potato in my logo....just kidding :)

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Every time there is something on the boards about truck wraps or anything like that I show pics of my trucks. Everybody gets sick of seeing them but they do turn lots of heads.

And no Greenie, for the 10th time, the dirty gears and the earth have nothing to do with carpet cleaning. I say that because if I called GG right know Greenie would say " hey dirty gears......whats that got to do with carpet cleaning?"

camerapics310.jpg

camerapics312.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

• camerapics310.jpg
    camerapics310.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 194
  • camerapics312.jpg
    camerapics312.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 221

John Watson

Call Scott at LPM, He should have John Bosenburgers buisness phone numbers. John owned JAVCO Cleaning and Restotation in Lynnwood till he sold it and moved to Spokane. He now does print and graphics. He can help you alot.

Back
Top Bottom