TMFers..

Mikey P

Administrator
Will have to create new accounts if they choose to participate on the World's Greatest Most Honest Upfront In Your Face No Hidden Agenda and Most Active Bulletin Board.

it's a new day on the internets.

cut and paste that Pennington.

oh and tell Tre to turn off the Christian Rock ring tone so when I text him his kid doesn't get startled.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
The true test will be if they return that generosity or will they continue to kick sand around in their playground.

Mikey P said:
Will have to create new accounts if they choose to participate on the World's Greatest Most Honest Upfront In Your Face No Hidden Agenda and Most Active Bulletin Board.

oh and tell Tre to turn off the Christian Rock ring tone so when I text him his kid doesn't get startled.

got jokes

G

Mikey P said:

So are we talking about folks that are currently using both boards , or are we talking strictly about folks that have been banned from here that frequent T M F ??

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Yes Ken they are up front and out in the open. Is that a problem? I thought it was a good thing :roll:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Yep, I agree it is a good thing John. I just wanted to yank Mikey's chain a little, especially after he said he was calling a truce.

Greenie

transparancy is good.

my Agenda is to stay profitable and hopefully still in business 20 years from now, hopefully in that process I will have helped many for many years reap 100X more benefit than what they spent with me.

Mikey could make $10K a month from this board, and it wouldn't touch how much it's helped quite a few turn their businesses around, in many cases cutting 10 years off of the learning curve.

Name
Kevin McCreary
We all know this is the real board anyway.
Its like comparing Coke to Royal Crown.
People who post regularly on any board
know how to read between the lines anyway.

Greenie

bad analogy, I love RC cola.

How is that 47 blower micro van coming along anyways, anxious to hear.

Bob Foster

Your just trying to get invited to the Rob Allen's Premium Industry Leader dinner in Vegas :p ...

Name
Kevin McCreary
Mikey P said:
and that would be ?

don't be a pussy guys, I want to hear what MY agenda is

I don't think you have an agenda, I think you just want everyone to know
what an awesome human being you are.

Bob Foster

The way I see it is if they come over here they know the code of conduct and also the flavor.

But I bet one thing is for sure and that is we stand by our code and if they don't want to live by it they will be treated fairly but no different than anyone else.

Name
Kevin McCreary
Mikey P said:
as awesome as the POS Titan of your's?
That Titan isn't too bad other than the fact its blue, its given me 1000+
hours of trouble free operation. I'm sure it would be more like a big cooler compared to a Lunchpail.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Mikey could make $10K a month from this board, and it wouldn't touch how much it's helped quite a few turn their businesses around, in many cases cutting 10 years off of the learning curve.

I second that for the giant egomaniac

Greenie

cooler....oh, you mean Chest Freezer.

Ok, we have a Thermos, a Lunch Pail, and Freezer, any patriotic Walk-ins?

G

... to find out why this dam tube of preperation h won't stop following me!!!

Back
Top Bottom