Vee
MP-V110015B-EA.jpg

http://www.jondon.com/parts/spraying-nozzles-jets-1.html

Reactions: SamIam

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
Always a Teejet

Depending on the wand SS 11002 as I avoid overrspray at the side of the wand wherever possible.

On a prespray SS 9002 as the 110 can wet your footwear.

SS seems to wear better than brass

Reactions: Jimmy L

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Always a Teejet

Depending on the wand SS 11002 as I avoid overrspray at the side of the wand wherever possible.

On a prespray SS 9002 as the 110 can wet your footwear.

SS seems to wear better than brass
The problem with v-jets is that they are easy to cross thread when taking them out to clean. The t-jet is simple and the filter is larger and less prone to clogging.

Reactions: JohnHawkP

roro

Name
Ross Craig
I have only ever known both types as V jets due to spray pattern as opposed to cone etc.

We use both what you call Tee and Vee with a flat spray pattern, and either threaded or capped.
In pest control we only capped with quick change caps were great as it was only seconds to change from a narrow pattern/low volume to a wider higher volume. Also had "mushroom" valves fitted to them to minimise run-on/dripping
We use the same set-up on our electric pre-spray units.
On wands my preference is for the capped as they are "meatier" and techs aren't as likely to strip a thread. Also because angle is infinitely adjustable you can set them straight, whereas threaded get worn and are either out of alignment or dripping.
roro

Reactions: Old Coastie

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
teejet is a brand and make both threaded and capped and a 1000 others in between primarily for the horticulture industry.

20180714_221538.jpg
My air induction teejet on hydroforce sprayer, puts out slightly less than original but being air induction it cuts the fines and gives better coverage. Being plastic and $40 each not for careless techs

Last edited:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
always preferred TEE jets
a myriad of patterns and flow can more easily be sourced from the ag suppliers ..and almost always for le$$

But as Matt alluded to, it's rare to find them on anything but 2 jet wands.
It's simply less expensive to manufacture wands with VEE jets
and they work just fine too
….assuming you can screw in a light bulb without stripping it or the fixture

..L.T.A.

Back
Top Bottom