Time is running out Hands-On rug washing classes

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Doug Heiferman and I teach 2 rug classes together each year. This fall we have Salem NH on October 5th, 6th & 7th. Should be a great time of year to visit New England. I know I will be making a vacation out of that trip.

November 16th, 17th & 18th we will be in Seattle Washington, also a great place to visit.

There is a $100 discount for early registration. That will run out next week for the new Hampshire class. I am looking forward to fall in new England.

Tiem is running out in another respect also. It looks like I will not be allowed to travel for rug classes for the next few years. So, these two classes may be the last hands-on classes I teach, at least for a while.

Please, bring us some rugs that bleed, have urine contamination, that curl up or have otrher issues.

Here is some information about the classes.
It official! The location and dates for the Hands-On Rug Cleaning for Your Market training events have been set. Doug Heiferman and Scott Warrington will be sharing their passion and knowledge about rug cleaning at two locations this fall.

October 5th – 7th in Salem NH and November 16th – 18th at our newly expanded Seattle WA location.

Students are invited to bring rugs to the class where they can clean the rugs with direction from experienced rug washers. Bring your problem rugs, urine contaminated rugs that stink, rugs that may bleed, shrink or present other issues. You will know that you can clean such rugs when you get home because you will have done it yourself.

The class covers many cleaning methods including hot water extraction, low moisture methods and full submersion pit washing. You will learn how to assemble your own rug washing facility. You will have experience with every step of the process including inspection, dusting machines, treatment of urine contamination; pit washing using the latest and most advanced tools including a centrifuge. A variety of drying system will be available.

A special bonus session Tuesday evening on marketing will assist you to determine if a rug washing facility is viable in your market.

Early registration will save you $100 off the normal price of $695. In addition students will leave with $200 worth of their choice of rug cleaning products. Your net cost could be as low as $395! Make that back in one day.

For more details contact Daphne Livingston at 321 236-6427 extension 6427 or the Interlink Supply / Aramsco locations in Seattle 866 320-8244 or Salem 603 890-6400.

Reactions: Cleanworks

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Doug brings a high energy approach to teaching (to everything!) and Scott has a depth of knowledge that's pretty rare. I'd suggest taking advantage of these courses while Scott is available.

I heard the Orbital Solutions set-up will at least be at the Seattle class - will it be in Salem as well?

A special bonus session Tuesday evening on marketing will assist you to determine if a rug washing facility is viable in your market.
If you're from Seattle, skip this and enjoy one of the hundreds of great restaurants in the area. There's no chance. :icon_cool:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Doug Heiferman and I teach 2 rug classes together each year. This fall we have Salem NH on October 5th, 6th & 7th. Should be a great time of year to visit New England. I know I will be making a vacation out of that trip.

November 16th, 17th & 18th we will be in Seattle Washington, also a great place to visit.

There is a $100 discount for early registration. That will run out next week for the new Hampshire class. I am looking forward to fall in new England.

Tiem is running out in another respect also. It looks like I will not be allowed to travel for rug classes for the next few years. So, these two classes may be the last hands-on classes I teach, at least for a while.

Please, bring us some rugs that bleed, have urine contamination, that curl up or have otrher issues.

Here is some information about the classes.
It official! The location and dates for the Hands-On Rug Cleaning for Your Market training events have been set. Doug Heiferman and Scott Warrington will be sharing their passion and knowledge about rug cleaning at two locations this fall.

October 5th – 7th in Salem NH and November 16th – 18th at our newly expanded Seattle WA location.

Students are invited to bring rugs to the class where they can clean the rugs with direction from experienced rug washers. Bring your problem rugs, urine contaminated rugs that stink, rugs that may bleed, shrink or present other issues. You will know that you can clean such rugs when you get home because you will have done it yourself.

The class covers many cleaning methods including hot water extraction, low moisture methods and full submersion pit washing. You will learn how to assemble your own rug washing facility. You will have experience with every step of the process including inspection, dusting machines, treatment of urine contamination; pit washing using the latest and most advanced tools including a centrifuge. A variety of drying system will be available.

Early registration will save you $100 off the normal price of $695. In addition students will leave with $200 worth of their choice of rug cleaning products. Your net cost could be as low as $395! Make that back in one day.

For more details contact Daphne Livingston at 321 236-6427 extension 6427 or the Interlink Supply / Aramsco locations in Seattle 866 320-8244 or Salem 603 890-6400.
I may consider the Seattle course Scott. I will have to see what I am doing, that's kind of my busy season. When is the deadline for early registration?

Reactions: J Scott W

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Doug brings a high energy approach to teaching (to everything!) and Scott has a depth of knowledge that's pretty rare. I'd suggest taking advantage of these courses while Scott is available.

I heard the Orbital Solutions set-up will at least be at the Seattle class - will it be in Salem as well?

Orbitec Solutions will bring their mobile rug cleaning plant to both locations. Students will have opportuntiyt to clean some rugs using every step from the duster to the centrifuge.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Scott on another topic, what can you tell us about the new Interlink Swivel Wand?

We had hoped to show this at The Experience, But several of our wands were damaged in shipping. A new batch of wands had issues with how the swivel was machined. It did not operate as smoothly as we intended. So, we are making changes to the swivel.

I expect to have the latest wand with the changes to how the swivel is machined in my hands about the end of nexst week. After we test them here, we will be sending to a few beta testers to give us feedback. Likely you will be one to get one and provide feedback.

Reactions: Mikey P

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I may consider the Seattle course Scott. I will have to see what I am doing, that's kind of my busy season. When is the deadline for early registration?

Early registration ends 3 weeks before the class. (Some store managers have been known to extend that for a day or two.) The Seattle class starts Nov 16th so early registration would end Oct 26th.

Mikey P

Administrator
We had hoped to show this at The Experience, But several of our wands were damaged in shipping. A new batch of wands had issues with how the swivel was machined. It did not operate as smoothly as we intended. So, we are making changes to the swivel.

I expect to have the latest wand with the changes to how the swivel is machined in my hands about the end of nexst week. After we test them here, we will be sending to a few beta testers to give us feedback. Likely you will be one to get one and provide feedback.
I am the Swivel connoisseur..

Name
Nate W.
Orbitec Solutions will bring their mobile rug cleaning plant to both locations. Students will have opportuntiyt to clean some rugs using every step from the duster to the centrifuge.

If possible could you snap a pic or 2 for me as I'm curious on the Mobile Rug Cleaning Plant..... And ask Clark for a RX20 retrofit kit for me, Thanks Scottie!

Ron K

If you're from Seattle, skip this and enjoy one of the hundreds of great restaurants in the area. There's no chance. :icon_cool:
So are you going Brian?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
One down and one more to go. The last confirmed rug class for Doug Heiferman and I together will be Nov 16th -1 8th in Seattle. I won't know for 4 months or so if they let me teach next year.

We cleaned a 8' x 12' hand woven Persian rug that had been soaked with dog urine for years. Had been valued at over $3,000 (before the urine). Studnets get to work on real world problems.

For Seattle, we have a jute rug, several bleeders, one with silk highlights and a urine contamianted rug lined up.

Consider joining us. Early registration ends tomorrow. We limit to 20 studnets. The last I heard we had 7 seats left, but some of those may have been filled.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
One down and one more to go. The last confirmed rug class for Doug Heiferman and I together will be Nov 16th -1 8th in Seattle. I won't know for 4 months or so if they let me teach next year.

We cleaned a 8' x 12' hand woven Persian rug that had been soaked with dog urine for years. Had been valued at over $3,000 (before the urine). Studnets get to work on real world problems.

For Seattle, we have a jute rug, several bleeders, one with silk highlights and a urine contamianted rug lined up.

Consider joining us. Early registration ends tomorrow. We limit to 20 studnets. The last I heard we had 7 seats left, but some of those may have been filled.
Sorry Scott, I would have like to attend but I just have too many things going on right now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom