This thing is f'n nice

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
Used my new Chosen Wand with a hybrid glide for the first time today. Still waiting to do some mods on an older gen hole glide I got from Mike with the deal. Debating on using a drill press or writing a file to do it super clean with my cnc.

Holy smokes this thing is sweet. Every little thing about it is dialed. Glides like butter, it really has effective suction right up to the edge for walls and such, ergonomic as can be, sneaks under just about everything, the water blast seems to actually hit everything within the range of the vacuum shoe and nothing more, much more moisture removal with each pass, and a price that simply can't be beat. That's whatsup. Nice work Mike. Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Mikey P

Lamesalegend

Agreed, the one thing that made me wait so long to get a glided wand was my concern for the edge cleaning. I figured that a glided wand would not clean as well along the wall/edge as my regular steel lipped PMF wand. This Chosen Wand (WP530), actually cleans along walls better than my old PMF 802.

• Love
Reactions: Mikey P and Bryce C

Mikey P

Administrator
Used my new Chosen Wand with a hybrid glide for the first time today. Still waiting to do some mods on an older gen hole glide I got from Mike with the deal. Debating on using a drill press or writing a file to do it super clean with my cnc.

Holy smokes this thing is sweet. Every little thing about it is dialed. Glides like butter, it really has effective suction right up to the edge for walls and such, ergonomic as can be, sneaks under just about everything, the water blast seems to actually hit everything within the range of the vacuum shoe and nothing more, much more moisture removal with each pass, and a price that simply can't be beat. That's whatsup. Nice work Mike. Thank you!
Agreed, the one thing that made me wait so long to get a glided wand was my concern for the edge cleaning. I figured that a glided wand would not clean as well along the wall/edge as my regular steel lipped PMF wand. This Chosen Wand (WP530), actually cleans along walls better than my old PMF 802.
Would you two brilliant consumers please leave those wonderful reviews on the product page too?

MUCH appreciated!

Reactions: Bryce C

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
Would you two brilliant consumers please leave those wonderful reviews on the product page too?

MUCH appreciated!
I beat you to it. As I read it back to myself I thought it would be a good idea 😄

sassyotto

Name
Paul
hmm seems a lot like my Prochem Trijet but with two jets. The Trijet flairs to 2 inch at the handle tho.

Interesting. For the $ might give it a try.

Mikey P

Administrator
hmm seems a lot like my Prochem Trijet but with two jets. The Trijet flairs to 2 inch at the handle tho.

Interesting. For the $ might give it a try.

It's probably 2 to 3 lb lighter, has a 45° angle versus probably 6° to the jets/ spray and the Glides can be easily swapped out without tools or heating, for the specific task on hand

Mikey P

Administrator
How’s it different than the POS Blaster I bought a few years ago?
Two jets and 12 inches makes for all the difference in the world, guaranteed.

PXL_20240404_185512067~2.jpg

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
The performance of this hard surface wand, and the carpet cleaning wand for that matter, are absolutely mind blowing.

Order one today and you'll have it within a week, that way you'll be sure to be able to brag about it before Marty receives his in 6 weeks
You should try getting Marty his wand earlier, he’s definitely on borrowed time.

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
Where is my review Mike? It's been a few days and it still isn't up on your website.. Do you have some kind of intensive screening process for these things? I tried my best to be nyce and profeshunal when writing it.

I just ordered your hard surface wand. I have high hopes with it.

Mikey P

Administrator
Where is my review Mike? It's been a few days and it still isn't up on your website.. Do you have some kind of intensive screening process for these things? I tried my best to be nyce and profeshunal when writing it.

I just ordered your hard surface wand. I have high hopes with it.
fixed, thanks for the order, enjoy!

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses

MUCH appreciated!
You're still not #1.Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 7.07.42 PM.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom