Thinking of selling your business in PA, OH or MI?

andrewyates

Name
Andrew Yates
I am interested in finding an existing carpet cleaning business for resale in PA, OH or MI. I would be interested in North East, PA from Pittsburgh to Erie. In Central and North Ohio areas and Southern MI areas.

Would love to chat with you more if you are looking to sell or retire and have a business in these areas.

Thanks!

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Within easy commuting distance just a 22 hour flight and then an eight hour drive away. (Oh did I mention 2 week isolation in hotel before the drive):icon_redface:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Sweetheart
You still got time to make it to
Seven .....chop chop......although
I'd hurry if I were you

Chris A

Name
Chris
I am interested in finding an existing carpet cleaning business for resale in PA, OH or MI. I would be interested in North East, PA from Pittsburgh to Erie. In Central and North Ohio areas and Southern MI areas.

Would love to chat with you more if you are looking to sell or retire and have a business in these areas.

Thanks!
Well this is a tough carrot not to nibble at. I'm a little young to retire but if you'd be looking to overspend on a very profitable 2.5 truck company with brand new equipment, very solid growth history, 2 long term employees and optional real estate in Akron OH, feel free to reach out!

andrewyates

Name
Andrew Yates
Well this is a tough carrot not to nibble at. I'm a little young to retire but if you'd be looking to overspend on a very profitable 2.5 truck company with brand new equipment, very solid growth history, 2 long term employees and optional real estate in Akron OH, feel free to reach out!
love how you snuck in the "overspend" lol but keep in touch for sure! I'm from Ohio originally and in all honesty, I would love to get out of NYS. . .

GroutKleen

Name
David

Thanks!
Any interest in NJ? I don't do carpet but have a tile and grout cleaning business, equipment and client database I would be interested in selling.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom