the other Raptor

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
and is it a big deal to bring another 1.2 jug up with you?
Yes, when you are doing 50 hallways. Most of the buildings I do, I can park near the elevator. I keep my premixed jugs and pads in the van. I bring the machine, pad and one jug up to the top floor and start. Whenever I need a new hug or pad, it's just a short trip down the elevator. Going with smaller jugs would double or triple the amount of times I would have to do that. I also have some lo rise buildings with super long hallways. Takes a full jug for one hallway.

Mikey P

Administrator
Yes, when you are doing 50 hallways. Most of the buildings I do, I can park near the elevator. I keep my premixed jugs and pads in the van. I bring the machine, pad and one jug up to the top floor and start. Whenever I need a new hug or pad, it's just a short trip down the elevator. Going with smaller jugs would double or triple the amount of times I would have to do that. I also have some lo rise buildings with super long hallways. Takes a full jug for one hallway.

You're missing my point you probably didn't hear it in the video but the one gallon jug appears to last three times as long as the 2 gallon jug on the Phoenix due to the increased performance

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You're missing my point you probably didn't hear it in the video but the one gallon jug appears to last three times as long as the 2 gallon jug on the Phoenix due to the increased performance
I hear you but just don't see how it works in my situation. I'm not usually dealing with heavy soiling. We mainly walk the machine up and down the hallways, feathering the spray as we go. Does a great job with very little effort. I can't see where I am going to use less solution. Doing a demo today, pitting my portable against the Trinity for one of my customers. I suspect they have a competitor whispering in their ears.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Mikey P

Administrator
I hear you but just don't see how it works in my situation. I'm not usually dealing with heavy soiling. We mainly walk the machine up and down the hallways, feathering the spray as we go. Does a great job with very little effort. I can't see where I am going to use less solution. Doing a demo today, pitting my portable against the Trinity for one of my customers. I suspect they have a competitor whispering in their ears.

Your exact situation is what this unit is designed for.

I know. It's hard to fathom ..

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Does keeping a wheels-up machine in a straight line tire your arms and shoulders after a while? That was my experience with the little Guerkink machine I had many years ago.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
This new machine machine will absolutely out-clean the Phoenix (or any other VLM machine).

I would use an 02 jet on it, don’t need much juice with all that very heavy agitation.

Mikey P

Administrator
Does keeping a wheels-up machine in a straight line tire your arms and shoulders after a while? That was my experience with the little Guerkink machine I had many years ago.

No, theses units are so incredibly balanced, it's almost hard to believe.

Take a total rookie off the street and they'll move it with authority in seconds.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
A week ago, I thought Ranger was a bad idea, since it’s only 10 pounds lighter than the Phoenix.

But man, that’s some amazing head weight and power to driver size ratio.

You should easily be able to push the Ranger faster than the Phoenix and get a deeper scrub.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom