the new GMC/Chevy vans.. (wanna bet)

Glynn

I keep hearing comments about the so called small wheels on the Euro vans, yet they are that same 16" as you have in America.
Must be because the van's taller so making the wheels look smaller ?.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I keep hearing comments about the so called small wheels on the Euro vans, yet they are that same 16" as you have in America.
Must be because the van's taller so making the wheels look smaller ?.
My Volkswagen transporter had 15 inch wheels but uses heavy duty 8 ply tires. It was rated as a 1 ton.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I thought you were smarter than that.
trust me, I know transit outclass the Promaster everytime, and I rather have one. From what I have heard, better and quicker service at the dealership if needed or diy service if necessary, correct?

Front wheel drive is so appealing tho... I guess I just have to get high quality snow tires.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Ford took no money and in my opinion makes a better product.

I agree, our econoline has generally been great. However, it ain't no Toyota!

I believe cars arent selling across all auto manufacturers

SUV and crossovers are king in the Northeast

Yep, I've got family getting rid of perfectly good suv's to buy pickups. Even "not" pickup people are buying them.

And at 50k for a pickup people are taking out much longer loans and have to keep cars/trucks way longer. I read somewhere a while back the avg. american keeps their vehicle for 11 years. That seems like a long time! The days of people getting new cars every few years is over, unless they lease and stay in debt forever.

It's really the only option. Unless you want a sprinter for 60k or an old looking Chevy(I actually think the savannas etc. look just fine. Imo, the Nissan and Dodge are niche products, impossible for them to sell as much as gm/ford.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom