The Lima Bean has SOME floor room..

Greenie

Lunchpail was pre-installation, it's offically The Shoehorn now!

repeat after me...Shoehorn!

ANd yes...I've not seen any proof you can get more than 250cfm through a glided wand yet.

Here is a clue....if you can hook a second wand to your RELIEF valve, you are bypassing too much airflow.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Why the belt instead of direct coupling to blower? Is it to get the blower speed higher? No belt slippage?

I thought the look of the front panel was nicely balanced.

I like the large waste tank. How much of the 150 gallon tank is usable when full?

It would be interesting to see some more of the rules and the reasons for them.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Les Jones,

I noticed in your post in this thread, you do not use an idler pulley in your belt/pulley setups.

I was curious as to why you don't.

Loren Egland said:
Why the belt instead of direct coupling to blower? Is it to get the blower speed higher? No belt slippage?

I thought the look of the front panel was nicely balanced.

I like the large waste tank. How much of the 150 gallon tank is usable when full?

It would be interesting to see some more of the rules and the reasons for them.

Loren, We have been in the truckmount manufacturing business probably longer than anybody.

If you just knew how many of these direct drive couplings we have had to replace or reengineer the truckmount to eliminate them...I would say it is several hundred units. A belt drive is the only way to go as long as you don't use an idler pulley. Belts are also safer on the equipment because they are capable of slipping.

For instance, if you had a blower lock up, it would not destroy the engine from the sudden stop. Your question about the actual water capacity of the water tank: The tank shutoff is set to 125 - 130 gallons.

As far as my rules...they were developed through years of repairing competitors units and discovering what did not work on our own units. I appreciate your compliment on our unit. Thanks, Les.

Bob Savage said:
Les Jones,

I noticed in your post in this thread, you do not use an idler pulley in your belt/pulley setups.

I was curious as to why you don't.

Bob, Idler pulleys can fail and often do. They are not required to be on a truckmount.

With Judson, everything is about reliability first. If an item is not on the unit, it can not fail. Thanks, Les.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey! Why does Les get such a big Signature line and mine was reduced??!!??

Whaaaaaa!!!!!!!

crying-baby-thumb813125.jpg

G

Will there be room for Grandpa, Lilly, Eddie, and Marylin Munster to all ride in the van with you, Herman??

G

Hey guys I just had a professional head shot taken for some advertising...its my new avatar..do I look like anyone in particular on this board????

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey Greenie

Will that fillemup hose reach the chem jug?

If not dont toss the other end..

and hurry the F up already.

Chimpers is out ghost riding the V on Pacific ave tonight.

Bob Foster

When do you think you guys will have it working and cleaning carpets?

Really looking forward to your reaction to how well it works.

Greenie

Sorry guys, I've had to do this stuff in between running my normal bidness, and you know how I am already, I was thankfull for Mikey's help. His install has been slow cause it's what I call a custom install, Mike has been spec'ng out as we go, and we've changed gears once or twice from the original plan when this thing was being welded and put together.

and...I stopped 2/3 the way through to do Another TNT install for a very good customer from San Diego who needs it by Sunday, Sorry Mikey, I stole your heater cause Little Giant didn't make it by noon on Friday, so now I'm putting that back in...lol

Should be good to go by Tue or so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom