The civilized way to apply your TnG cleaner

Mikey P

Administrator
Spraying is for cavemen at Nebraskans.. 20181113_100523.jpg20181114_134550.jpg

Reactions: Acp
Name
Steve Lawrence
I far prefer mopping tile cleaner on than spraying. It doesn't bounce off the floor and get on baseboards, walls and appliances, etc.
Also it's more effective because it is hotter, and you can control it so much better.

I haven't tried that system yet, though. Looks interesting--my guys might even like it. Mike, did you used to spray or use a standard mop (not sure what to call it)? Also, are you dipping in your bucket a lot because it doesn't look like it would hold much solution--but it is nice and wide and can probably get in tight areas nicely--like the toe kick areas.

Reactions: Mikey P

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
taped scotch plastic is statically charged and will cling to appliances.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Jeeze, why so much wrap?

Do you eat yet your Snickers with your hands?

expensive house I think it ended up selling for 12.5 I didnt want to risk it, cant remember the type of wood but pretty fancy cabinets

and it was 2300sqft we were cleaning for a good ticket, which was going to go super fast so I had to do something to make it take longer lol

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Putting up the plastic kinda defeats the purpose of mopping it on. If you’re gonba take the time to plastic up everything, spray away

Name
Steve Lawrence
You sprayers should try a mop once! I don't think you'll go back. How much does a mop cost anyway? You don't even need to buy a proper bucket with proper squeezer--just a 5 gal. pail works fine.

Reactions: Old Coastie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom