Thanks Joe Corcoran!

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
I'm not sure what his screenname is but Joe Corcoran of Kleening Made Affordable, saved my ass today! We have a bunch of properties where we clean empties (janitorial as well.) They called us and said that our cleaning crew bleached spots on the brand new carpet in a unit.

I checked it out and it was pretty clear that we didnt do it, but how are we gonna argue with one of our biggest customers? So i called Joe and he walked me through the crayon process. Worked perfectly and everyone is happy! The maintenance guy was laughing when i showed him how i was gonna do it, but he was totally impressed with the results. Thanks, Joe!

harryhides

Name
Tony
Any pictures ?

I'd never show any on site guy how to do this, next thing you know he'll be your competition.

:mrgreen:

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
Great story, but in the future do not show a customer that. That same maintnace guy will be the guy to tell his boss you used crayons to color the bleach spot and tell his boss you are no good.

SteamBon

i give?

walk me through the crayon process please.

I use ritz lol...but have a ten yo with thousands of colors? Is that money in his toy box?

harryhides

Name
Tony
SRI Cleaning said:
I didnt want to show the custy that but i had no choice. What was i supposed to tell him he had to wait outside?

Take the crayons out of the box - I keep mine in a zippered cloth bag.
Peel the paper off each crayon and now they are "specialty solid dye sticks" !!

:D

Randy, there's tons of info in the "Tool Box" Room on this and carpet repair.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom