Supporting Members....Thank you!

Mikey P

Administrator
The High Perforrmance room is now in the lounge..

Those listed below are already there enjoying a cocktail.

harryhides, Mikey P, truckmount girl, meAt, Jim Pemberton, Dirk Wingrove, Richard Chavez, AdamHale, Jeremy, Jimbo, JB, Brian Luddy, Scott, MarkE, MicahR, Dale, Fred Boyle, Shane T, Waldo, Vincent, cmaster, Greenie, ODIN, Rex Tyus, Chris Muetterties, Albert Lazo, RichardnTn, Robert DePasqual, Bob Foster, Eric Valentine, Tom Meyer, WISE, Matt Limbach, Jeff, Samson, Curt Johnson, John Middleton, Al, GRHeacock, Michael Ellis, billyeadon, JamesBaileySmith, Ken Snow, Danny Strickland, Loren Egland, steve frasier, Demien, rhyde, Librarian, Alex, ronald pantelas, Jerry, Ron Lippold, Joe Appleby, Greg Crowley, stevie b, Ron Brown, steve, green research, KC OHanlon, Mike Brummett, Michael S, Darin, Charles Lyman, STEVEC, Derek, DannyD, Ricky Thurman, Darren Darner, BLUELINE1, Dave Yoakum, Askal, davegill, Jim Morrison, R W, Tom Mock, Doug Cox, The Great Oz, chad, Kevin Bunce, Matt King, blaisesdaddy, Bruce Parsons, cu, Jan @ RSR, Brian80, Alan Meter, Gary T, Vincent Feehan, timnelson, Dr. Vapeur, Lee Stockwell, Larry Cobb, j2, JeffC, Jim Nazarian, Steve Smith, Bryan Irvin, KBRENNY, Chuck, Thang, Rob Lyon, steve g, Becker, steaminhot, mbarbree, KoKoKarpetKlown, Jim Williams, Jerry DiFiglio, Trindar, 1tigers, scott schulte, Manny Silveira, Steve in Omaha, SunClean, Tahoesteve, remking, gimmeagig, Picky Pat, J.R., floorguy, Shawn York, boazcan, Dan Joner, tracywalker, Peter Melchiori, scottw, JohnnyV, John Olson, brzelt, fritzthompson, Dan Mabesoone, Oz the Rookie, Shorty Down Under, ksokalski, buzz, Dan, smb181, John Barham, B Steinbach, Chris Rudd

F

FB7777

no, thank you Mike.

I'll bet you'll get a few more subscribers if you move the Clean room and the Bird room over there

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hows about making a section fer dumbasses like myself who just suck to no end on the marketing side????

to where i may "borrow a few ideas"

damn i gotta switch this keyboard back out

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
If you suck at marketing how have you managed to stay in biz for 11 years? Please tell me cuz I suck too. :lol:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ummm luck for the most part. :shock:

had referals that kept compounding...now though alot of the bigger ones i did (commercial work) have been gobbled by fookin nationwide contracts... :x :x :x

sooo now that all of that has run out, its time to reinvent myself...and get over my (shyness if you will or dislike of hear the word no or how much??)

my sucking is due to the fact i should have payed attention in english....good to great ideas(i think haha) but hard time getting from head to mouth/paper :oops: :oops:

JohnnyV

We need to become one of them Big National Outfits...cause I lost a Bazillion dollar contract to one of them Yayhoos too..

JohnnyV

I re-invented myself as poorer and lazy'er..........

jeg1983

When trying to register over there I get this msg...

Sorry! Registration of new user accounts has been disabled.

Reasons:
Sorry, registration is disabled at this time. Please check back. If you have any questions, contact me anytime Mark Cermak ocibr@yahoo.com

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Jamie.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hahah love when i have registered somewhere and forgot about it....

ohhhh lots of stuff to wade through

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom