Sunday residental

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Nate, I heard your passion and hurt in your last post and think it is great you are doing things the way you choose. Thanks for sharing that and I think maybe those things you posted last are really what you feel vs the comment about not making the customers problems ours.

It's all good.

Ken

Chris A

Name
Chris
Right now I'm not working Saturdays or Sundays. I don't like to but more importantly I don't see a need right now.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I really don't mind working on Sunday afternoon if I don't have anything else going on.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
it's very rare we work on Sunday.
Maybe 5 times a year
and EXREMELY rare that it would be res job.

guess what I did fir 4 hours today???
yeppers, a res job :roll:

a regular long time loyal custy.
she was in a bind and I couldn't get to her next week.
today was the only time I could find to get it done

..L.T.A.

lesterj2

Im willing to work Sundays... Its all in a days work when you look at it know matter what day of the week it is...

Name
Nate W.
I should have stated this earlier in the post. As 80-90% of our business comes from refferals and previous customers. We don't have a problem with losing any customers. If your work speaks for itself, then you have nothing to worry about. We also have different divisions than just carpet cleaning.

It is all good Ken. Like I stated before, difference of opinion. :mrgreen:

Chris A

Name
Chris
Ken Snow said:
Takes away from boating time right Chris?

Yeah but I'll skip a boating day/weekend if the money's good enuf. Only one so far, in May, new customer said it had to be done on Saturday or she was calling somebody else. $550 job, $1200 day overall, so I didn't mind staying home 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom